Mk11 to be GIMPED on PC

Garcia can't make any promises about PC-specific Mortal Kombat 11 features such as ultrawide monitor support or tell us how it'll perform on current hardware—the work is still ongoing. And there's no guarantee that every patch or DLC pack for Mortal Kombat 11 will arrive the same day, or even the same week, it does on consoles, but Garcia is confident they'll get close and they'll stay close.

Roooffflll. At least it will be better than Ditch 

This thread... :tom: 

The game wont support that thing that 99% of PC games don't support, and they're not sure how it runs yet because the games not finished, and the DLC could possibly come a bit later.  Possibly...

But the worse visuals, dipping framerates, worse input lag, and the slow ass loading of consoles is a permanent thing unfortunately.  Pleez buy our game! 

:smilecry:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This thread... :tom: 

The game wont support that thing that 99% of PC games don't support, and they're not sure how it runs yet because the games not finished, and the DLC could possibly come a bit later.  Possibly...

But the worse visuals, dipping framerates, worse input lag, and the slow ass loading of consoles is a permanent thing unfortunately.  Pleez buy our game! 

:smilecry:

Sounds like you forgot about the last MK on PC 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not, well not all. The only fighting game I actually know of which is locked is Killer Instinct, it renders at 90 FPS. 

:woo:

Any fighting game with huge fluctuating FPS would be unplayable. They're all 60 by default and the framerate dips are rare 1-2 lost frames here and there.

You guys are complete scrubs. lmao

Just now, Ramza said:

:woo:

Any fighting game with huge fluctuating FPS would be unplayable. They're all 60 by default and the framerate dips are rare 1-2 lost frames here and there.

You guys are complete scrubs. lmao

Oh, you're talking about a different kind of framerate lock than me. I'm talking about a lock so the physics and network shit doesn't fuck up. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh, you're talking about a different kind of framerate lock than me. I'm talking about a lock so the physics and network shit doesn't fuck up. 

Online play can create issues but the real issue is the ping that creates input lag anyway. A lot of fighting games skip frames of animations in online play, they use shenanigans techniques to reduce the negative effect of lag.