New AMD gaming console APU Leaked: AMD Gonzalo. Ryzen + Navi

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Yes MS is going to steal Sony's thunder by being over a year late to next gen... 

Absolutely, all they need to do is show an onslaught of games, all the new features, the fact that its BC with everything and show you their system is superior to Sony's and they've completely undermined the PS5 launch. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Verified dev at ResetERA said it will be between 10 and 11tflops.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:hest: Not in 2020

My original prediction was 11TF.  I think it's still possible.  I mean, this is all speculation still.  I don't even know where the 8TF number came from, I just saw multiple people talking like it was semi confirmed or something.  I do think though, that it will be on the lower end.  They'll want to give themselves room to release a mid gen refresh.

Just now, Remij_ said:

My original prediction was 11TF.  I think it's still possible.  I mean, this is all speculation still.  I don't even know where the 8TF number came from, I just saw multiple people talking like it was semi confirmed or something.  I do think though, that it will be on the lower end.  They'll want to give themselves room to release a mid gen refresh.

Their 13.86 Teraflop Vega GPU is $700 and releases in a month... None of that pans out with any semblance of logic. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Their 13.86 Teraflop Vega GPU is $700 and releases in a month... None of that pans out with any semblance of logic. 

..which has 16GB HBM2 attached to it, and is overpriced due to their competition and the state of the market in which it serves...

Not to mention PS5 is still a year and some change away... at least.  The PS5 could be $500.  Nothing is saying that it will be $400 for sure.  So I think it's possible.  I don't see anything outlandish about the possibility.