Well @kokujin he definitely seems to think that the majority of black people are prejudiced against gay people.

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

the black community is very gay and very outright transe,

it's also very homophobic.  ghosts didn't say anything offensive. 

so the majority of black people are bigoted against homosexuals. because that's what he said.

And for some reason he also said that "jerry is also close to them" for some reason. Don't know what he's trying to say with that one.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so the majority of black people are bigoted against homosexuals. because that's what he said.

And for some reason he also said that "jerry is also close to them" for some reason. Don't know what he's trying to say with that one.

Care to explain to low why you were disgusted with the thought of being compared with an African American? We know you hate gays, but don’t tell us you hate black people too jerry... 

55 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Care to explain to low why you were disgusted with the thought of being compared with an African American? We know you hate gays, but don’t tell us you hate black people too jerry... 

I already did. I said "I don;t know"

Its YOUR claim..........you need to explain why you felt like comparing me with the entire black population.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already did. I said "I don;t know"

Its YOUR claim..........you need to explain why you felt like comparing me with the entire black population.

You don’t know why you’re disgusted with the thought of being compared to black people? Or you don’t know if you hate them? 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You don’t know why you’re disgusted with the thought of being compared to black people? Or you don’t know if you hate them? 

Where did I say that I was disgusted?

Point that out.

Or else it seems like you are making things up to call somebody a racist. @Cookester15

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you weren’t? Why are you waiting this long to change your mind? I asked you this immediately. 

Why are you running away now?

Why would you ask if I am "disgusted at black people"..........unless you READ SOMETHING I TYPED.

If you didn't base it off of something I typed..........then YOU MADE IT UP ON YOUR OWN.

I'll ask again............show me the text where you got that implication.

Because, esepcially now that you are running away...........it appears that you just tried to make this up in order to say I am racist @Remij_@Teh_Diplomat

Ok, where the fuck is this all coming from?  Threads like this that spawn off of shit that happens in other threads are prime for the locking.  It's been more than a day since my last lock and I'm itchin :reg: 

Link me to the thread so I can read it. 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why are you running away now?

Why would you ask if I am "disgusted at black people"..........unless you READ SOMETHING I TYPED.

If you didn't base it off of something I typed..........then YOU MADE IT UP ON YOUR OWN.

I'll ask again............show me the text where you got that implication.

Because, esepcially now that you are running away...........it appears that you just tried to make this up in order to say I am racist @Remij_@Teh_Diplomat

Were you not outraged? At being compared to a “black person” (or a house n word, like you called @Jon2B.. remember that jon?) Let’s bump the thread, shall we. Lol look at your little bigoted ass trying to get people banned. How cute, bigot Jerry.  Not gonna work, you’re just re-exposing your hating ass self. 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Jerry told me that he would call a white person a house N in front of black people. lol

And he thinks it’s not racist .. lol, as a non black person, and a “democrat” tho we learned he’s not one recently, he thinks it’s ok. Insane lol 

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Ok, where the fuck is this all coming from?  Threads like this that spawn off of shit that happens in other threads are prime for the locking.  It's been more than a day since my last lock and I'm itchin :reg: 

Link me to the thread so I can read it. 

Just lock it.  You prolly don't need to read the original to know this is spill over.

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Were you not outraged? At being compared to a “black person” (or a house n word, like you called @Jon2B.. remember that jon?) Let’s bump the thread, shall we. Lol look at your little bigoted ass trying to get people banned. How cute, bigot Jerry.  Not gonna work, you’re just re-exposing your hating ass self. 

Notice @Remij_@Teh_Diplomat that I am asking him to post ANY quote from me regarding black people to support his accusation.

..............and he's not doing it.

Notice how he tries to run off while still calling others racist.

You know that actual racists do, right?