It's actually really sad (funny) when you see Xbox One's exclusives listed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, well maybe we shouldn't go so far as to remove the green colour, and the faction entirely; but, I do think the green should be reduced to a mere outline around the letters and would have the equiv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games Crimson Dragon Dance Central Spotlight Fighter Within Forza M

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You'll flop like leaves fall in autumn, the wheels are already in motion :hest:

I told you many times, I'm going PS5 next gen. There is realistically nothing MS can do to win me back over, barring pulling off becoming the #1 platform in japan.

I don't like Halo. I don't like Gears. I don't like Forza. I don't like PC gaming. The rest of the FauXclusives are embarrassingly bad. 

Xbox has nothing that warrants a $400-500 price tag for me, personally. I'm covered for everything I want with PS5 + Switch

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but it's time to move on, xbox is fucking dead. Whatever corpse they've turned it into now is a fucking travesty. I'm sorry for anyone here I steered in the wrong direction, or who bought an XONE on my recommendation - I was the resident Xbox fanboy since the 360 days (when the console was good) and its simply gotten out of hand. Call me what you want, I won't put my name behind XBONE,  It's a turd.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm going to change it to a more pooish green

While you're at it, get rid of the manticore faction.  It's a non-faction and the only people who use it are lemmings who are too chicken shit to turn green.

53 minutes ago, McWicked said:

While you're at it, get rid of the manticore faction.  It's a non-faction and the only people who use it are lemmings who are too chicken shit to turn green.

Didn't you vote for PS4 if you could only choose one system? Shit @Cookester15 you might as well get rid of the Sheep category too :hest:

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Didn't you vote for PS4 if you could only choose one system? Shit @Cookester15 you might as well get rid of the Sheep category too :hest:

I chose the faction that currently works best for me, whereas you picked the one that gives you plausible deniability when you defend 300+ hours of Sea of Shit.

I never understood the Manticore as a SW faction or as an idea; it's like Switzerland - or on an individual level; a conscientious objector. Obviously you don't have to own just one platform, but you kind of have to 'rep' just one because that's how it was decided how it would be; but look, I never made the rules. It's the player, not the game; remember?

Not only did Switch have a higher number of quality games and a higher percentage of quality games in 2018 compared to Xbox1. (Metacritic) 

Switch also had more physical releases at retail than Xbox1 in 2018 (NPD) :sabu:.

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not only did Switch have a higher number of quality games and a higher percentage of quality games in 2018 compared to Xbox1. (Metacritic) 

Switch also had more physical releases at retail than Xbox1 in 2018 (NPD) :sabu:.

Shocking the port machine got more ports from previously finished games :snoop: