Next time before you submit that post, do realize that this is what you look like trying to take on lemgods

I never really put that much stock into getting all ramped up and invested into an actual console war, but holy shit! The delusions of grandeur from you guys is truly astounding. :kaz:

I will also say that your signature of Jesus is fitting; after all lemmings are pretty much like evangelicals at this point, hoping  - and in many cases; praying, that their prophet return from the dead. Although in his case that only took three days.

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I never really put that much stock into getting all ramped up and invested into an actual console war, but holy shit! The delusions of grandeur from you guys is truly astounding. :kaz:

Literally an unstoppable, funny and charismatic faction. We could even sport a tea set and you guys would still cry about us on the regular :tom: 

I mean you guys are so threatened from a handful of posters that you feel the need to change our faction's color, that's reality :bate:

Edited by bhytre
11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO they changed the lemmings name from green to piss yellow :D 

12 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm going to change it to a more pooish green

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

it's a horrible aesthetic choice.

for that matter, I keep noticing the sheep color changing from bright red to pink and then back again for the past few days. whY?

1 - Obviously, and it was intentional.

2 - Huh? What? Dude are these acid flashbacks from a decade prior? 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

2 - Huh? What? Dude are these acid flashbacks from a decade prior? 

no lol. I keep seeing the sheep color change to a very washed out red, and then back to bright red for a period of a few hours every day for the past few days. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

no lol. I keep seeing the sheep color change to a very washed out red, and then back to bright red for a period of a few hours every day for the past few days. 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Are you sure you aren't just viewing this place on different monitors/screens?

No. It's definitely changed into a far lighter shade of red and then back again into bright red lmfao. For the past few days. 

I think you just haven't seen the colors because you weren't online when they were changed.