Political Values Quiz

https://8values.github.io/

canvas.png

Closest Match: Social Liberalism

Ideological matching is a work in progress, and is much less accurate than the values and axes.

You can send these results by copying and pasting the URL at the top of the page or using the image below. Think your matched ideology was wrong? Want to help us calibrate the test? Send the results along with your political ideology to us at eightvalues@gmail.com, or send us any comments, questions, or criticism.

• Like 1
  • Alphonse★ changed the title to Political Values Quiz
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, if you want an opinion on an individual topic, ask it. I've been trying to explain how 'Centrist' on these quizzes doesn't mean neutral (unlike you seem to believe) to you yet it's gone over yo

No. If the reason for abortion is because the mother doesn't want to or can't care for it then yeah Im anti abortion, the state can help with that and give the child a home. If its because she was rap

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL in other words, you intentionally picked the "Nuetral" option the vast majority of the time except for a handful of civil rights questions.

In other words I picked honestly and this is the result. Most of my answer were agree and disagree, I don't believe anyone should be that steadfast in their convictions, you should always be open to other opinions, perhaps you can learn something from someone you disagree with you close minded troll. 

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

In other words I picked honestly and this is the result. Most of my answer were agree and disagree, I don't believe anyone should be that steadfast in their convictions, you should always be open to other opinions, perhaps you can learn something from someone you disagree with you close minded troll. 

you have a fundamental misunderstanding of centrism.

you seem quite proud of the fact that you don't have any opinions. That's the opposite of open-mindedness.

You're just afraid of being wrong on something. The thing is, if you DO COMMIT, and find out you don't like it...........you can change.

But when you're a FORCED CENTRIST..........you don't discover whether something is successful or not, and you never learn anything  that would give you reason to change. You're the opposite of "knowledgeable".

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Jerry just take the fucking test and show us you're a Marxist 

i already did, social democracy, percentages very close to alphonses

and that's with me selecting some questions a bit more conservatively because the question was worded in such an broad way, that i couldn't agree with it.

GMYe818.png

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i already did, social democracy, percentages very close to alphonses

and that's with me selecting some questions a bit more conservatively because the question was worded in such an broad way, that i couldn't agree with it.

GMYe818.png

What does it say your closest match it, it's cut off

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What does it say your closest match it, it's cut off

social democracy, like i said, like alphonses. the percentages are almost exactly the same.

actually alphonses is different, social liberalism.

his diplomatic score falls under balanced, so he answered some military/state sovereignty questions more conservatively than i did.

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

DIqSocsUwAALSdr.jpg:large

lol. im curious if there is a marxist result or will they sugarcoat it say "marxism hasn't been successful in practice but in theory it's absolute paradise!"