RE2 spoilerz (not really story.. but a feature. Don't worry too much if you're not anal)

7 hours ago, Sabo said:

I mean, that was kind of a given. I guess it's nice it's confirmed but if you're remaking RE2 then that's definitely going to stay in since the game was literally designed around the idea.

Word. I’d be disappointed if it strayed from that design. 

10 hours ago, Sabo said:

I mean, that was kind of a given. I guess it's nice it's confirmed but if you're remaking RE2 then that's definitely going to stay in since the game was literally designed around the idea.

Eh, not necessarily.  With a remake, anything is possible.  They are switching up the A scenarios quite a bit, mixing in stuff that was in the B scenarios originally... but the new A/B scenarios differ from each other, but we don't know how much yet.  So it will be interesting to see what they've done.

Also, Dusk Golem (insider/mod at ResetERA) said this about the game early this morning..

For what it's worth, the review embargo lifts in 26 and a half hours from now. I don't know how it'll perform precisely, but I highly suspect this is going to be one of the top scoring RE games ever, and most certainly within the last decade. I also think when all is said and done, many are going to like this remake more than the original RE2.

:dame: :blessed: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh, not necessarily.  With a remake, anything is possible.  They are switching up the A scenarios quite a bit, mixing in stuff that was in the B scenarios originally... but the new A/B scenarios differ from each other, but we don't know how much yet.  So it will be interesting to see what they've done.

Also, Dusk Golem (insider/mod at ResetERA) said this about the game early this morning..

:dame: :blessed: 

This should be a glaring example of said change, gated windows so zombies can't come crashing in, it's not in a blocked off alley but rather on a main street and it possibly might not even be an enterable structure.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This should be a glaring example of said change, gated windows so zombies can't come crashing in, it's not in a blocked off alley but rather on a main street and it possibly might not even be an enterable structure.

maxresdefault.jpg

You go inside... we've already seen this.  Ada picks the lock and you pass through.  You meet Kendo at some point therein and he pulls the shotgun out on you.. and after an exchange presumably gets killed by zombies that enter in from the back as Ada and Leon go through the back alley BEHIND the shop to gain access to some other area.

I can say that you don't go through Kendo or even see the store at the beginning.  You play the gas station section, then Leon and Claire make their way to the station and the same shit happens as before and they get seperated and you make your way down the street. then through a back alley and around a building and the RPD is right there.  Kendo's shop and more of the Raccoon City streets area actually takes place after getting to the RPD and exiting it from the back.

This game is going to be fucking epic. :wow2: 

so long as the Police Chief Irons scene from Claire's scenario is intact. that was the creepiest shit ever back in the day, hopefully the new politically correct cucks, feminist frequency, and anti-gamergate autists don't ruin it.

The game's japanese so I'm not too worried, but you never know. Anything that has to be marketed and sold to Cuckmerican beta males is suspect imo.

Today, 21 years ago, RE2 released in NA.  Happy fucking birthday :salute: 

Also check out this Polygon article which is an excerpt from a Book being written by Alex Aniel chronicling the development of RE2 with interviews from Kamiya, Mikami, and the unsung hero who saved RE2, Noboru Sugimura.  It's a fucking AWESOME read... and I am absolutely buying the fuck out of the two books when they release.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/21/18187446/resident-evil-2-history-capcom-hideki-kamiya