Sheepkilla's hitler thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's in a mass grave

Because the policies you pushed on us are so horrifying that it's become appealing. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I wish I was able to discuss Nazi Germany history without it dissolving into racial rhetorics and other bullshit. That's the least interesting part.

We can do that without a problem. 

Not when the thread starts with agreeing with Hitler's points. 

In a way it's kinda sad how so many people can't discuss some sensitive topics without getting uncomfortable and shutting the conversation down preemptively.  If there's really racist slurs being thrown around you can always wield the ban hammer.

Even with dark humor people get all butt-hurt, but that's partially meant to happen :laff: 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

In a way it's kinda sad how so many people can't discuss some sensitive topics without getting uncomfortable and shutting the conversation down preemptively.  If there's really racist slurs being thrown around you can always wield the ban hammer.

Even with dark humor people get all butt-hurt, but that's partially meant to happen :laff: 

Dude, plenty of us can bring up dark humor (GD's offensive meme thread comes to mind) without the need to go with: "Hitler, how bad was he really though?" and think that's some kind of hot take or non-conformist thought. I mean that's very conformist thought in Alt-Reich circles and Stormfront.

A non-conformist thought would be to say that the Media and both extremes love this current 'Culture War' because they can get on their tribal/partisan drums and rally their respective bases and use it to their respective advantage. 

48 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yeah, that's too dangerous. 

But I thought it was just a forum post and didn't mean nothing ?? Funny how that works. 

Yeah you're a regular free speech hero. When you start a thread with agreeing with some of Hitler's ideas you don't get to play vicim of censorship afterwards. Just take the L and move on.

His ideas are dangerous yes, they were perfectly calibrated to inflate tribalism to the point of genocide. I'm not personally afraid of debating his ideas, I can disprove that egomaniacal flamboyant little faggot's ideas easily using what we have learned about biology, consciousness, tribalism and human nature in the past half a century. 

That's not the issue. The issue is your intent, which seems suspect as fuck. When it comes to some of the worst people in history like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc you're required to take a moral stand in your intent of discussing their ideas. Otherwise we're in sociopath territory and nobody's interested in debating sociopaths about anything. 

Edited by Vini
23 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I don’t understand why you righ wingers would EVER identify with Hitler. Somebody please explain it to me

Because Hitler and his movement was not the sum of its parts. Just because he did horrible things doesn't mean there was no level of sanity in his thought, wisdom or foresight for the direction society is heading. Regardless of what he did he saw things happening and things that will happen that no one else did. There's a reason single issue voters exist, you don't have to agree with everything someone or something stands for to find values in aspects of what they do. What I don't understand is how you could even pose that question, I mean this should be carnal knowledge..

Look at Europe now, it's in absolute shambles, multiculturalism is rotting it from the inside out. We as Americans see this happening from across the pond, do not want it to happen here and are taking a stand. There's nothing that says multiculturalism works, that it's better, that it's some kind of moral issue, that it's the way we should move forward, the experiment is failing horribly.

The reality is and it's empirically proven throughout all of human history that people work best when left to their own kind and their own devices. The rest simply brings about confrontation and societal rot because those who are immigrating should be forced to integrate but simply refuse to and bring all of their issues and problems from their home countries and cultures with them. They propagate the very things they are leaving in the countries they move to, the negative in what they bring far outweigh the positives.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Because the policies you pushed on us are so horrifying that it's become appealing. 

Genocide, authoritarianism, mass censorship, Eliminating freedom of speech, strict gun rights

Sound like very right wing values 

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because Hitler and his movement was not the sum of its parts. Just because he did horrible things doesn't mean there was no level of sanity in his thought, wisdom or foresight for the direction society is heading. Regardless of what he did he saw things happening and things that will happen that no one else did. There's a reason single issue voters exist, you don't have to agree with everything someone or something stands for to find values in aspects of what they do. What I don't understand is how you could even pose that question, I mean this should be carnal knowledge..

Look at Europe now, it's in absolute shambles, multiculturalism is rotting it from the inside out. We as Americans see this happening from across the pond, do not want it to happen here and are taking a stand. There's nothing that says multiculturalism works, that it's better, that it's some kind of moral issue, that it's the way we should move forward, the experiment is failing horribly.

The reality is and it's empirically proven throughout all of human history that people work best when left to their own kind and their own devices. The rest simply brings about confrontation and societal rot because those who are immigrating should be forced to integrate but simply refuse to and bring all of their issues and problems from their home countries and cultures with them. They propagate the very things they are leaving in the countries they move to, the negative in what they bring far outweigh the positives.  

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Genocide, authoritarianism, mass censorship, Eliminating freedom of speech, strict gun rights

Sound like very right wing values 

Don't think I didn't notice this sidestep lol.