Sheepkilla's hitler thread

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

That's what they want, a degenerate world where 10 year old boys dress up in drag and dance for money in gay bars. (Yes this actually happened).

That's the kind of world the left wants. All the right wants to do is go back to good, wholesome traditional values. I can see why the Nazis clamped down on all the degeneracy. 

There is nothing I hate more than that type of shit. It sickens me. My entire life core values are based on traditional family values. But none of that links with Nazism. Let's be honest, 99.9% of the shit fucks pushing these things are white and from western countries. How does that link to Hitler killing all the Jews and hating blacks and wanting a pure breed of German? Everything you are arguing against is more against these things than the locals of said countries. Muslims are vehemently against that shit, African Americans in the USA have far more conservative social view (especially when it comes to LGBT issues) than white people. Nearly every culture the west is importing is against those things (which in itself is causing the gigantic shift and issues, because there are people who are strongly opposed to current views being pushed and yet also strongly against ideologies like Islam) so linking a stop to multiculturalism to the solution of stopping those things you mentioned makes no sense. 

I'll give you as clear an example as I can. 

Australia only fairly recently had a referendum on Same Sex Marriage. Whether to legalise it or not. Nearly the entire country voted Yes, most especially all the heavy White and 'Aussie' areas. The only area in the entire country that had majority No is where I live, Western Sydney which has the highest percentage of immigrants in all of Aus and is one of the most multicultural places on the planet. So it was cultures like eastern European and other conservative Asian and Arabic cultures that were opposed to those things, not the native Aussies who had been trying to get this done forever. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's in a mass grave

Because the policies you pushed on us are so horrifying that it's become appealing. 

31 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I once had a mare named Mary. The whore was hairy, but not the mare Mary. 

Jerry married Mary, it was scary.

19 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Sums it up. I remember learning in school that the whole 'Jews' thing was a delusional fantasy on the part of Hitler. Now I've learned better.  

Like I said in the deleted thread. You're either trolling or the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. 

15 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I'll give you as clear an example as I can. 

Australia only fairly recently had a referendum on Same Sex Marriage. Whether to legalise it or not. Nearly the entire country voted Yes, most especially all the heavy White and 'Aussie' areas. The only area in the entire country that had majority No is where I live, Western Sydney which has the highest percentage of immigrants in all of Aus and is one of the most multicultural places on the planet. So it was cultures like eastern European and other conservative Asian and Arabic cultures that were opposed to those things, not the native Aussies who had been trying to get this done forever. 

This is the great irony: many minority groups have conservative values that could easily be exploited by the GOP.  But the GOP can't do that because those minority groups are full of non-white people.

The Latino vote alone would guarantee social conservative values for decades if the GOP would court that instead of people like Deeno, because, let's face it, you think Deeno's going to vote for the Democrats instead?

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Well this thread about the original thread is going about as expected. :] 

Well at lest now you know who the secret Hitler loves are on this forum

@dakur care to make a thread about the validity of some of Stalin's ideas?

13 minutes ago, McWicked said:

This is the great irony: many minority groups have conservative values that could easily be exploited by the GOP.  But the GOP can't do that because those minority groups are full of non-white people.

The Latino vote alone would guarantee social conservative values for decades if the GOP would court that instead of people like Deeno, because, let's face it, you think Deeno's going to vote for the Democrats instead?

You can't stand the fact somebody appeals to white voters instead of primarily hispanics.