Of course the MAGA kid taunting a native American video turns out to be horseshit

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course it was horseshit, it was blown up as some major breaking story from the left, they're all horse shit.

:tom:

Like all those that get racist or homophobic remarks on their receipts? or those who have their hijab pulled off? and then in the end it always turns out to be made up?

Yeah the left lie about everything. It's always been one of their weapons.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Like all those that get racist or homophobic remarks on their receipts? or those who have their hijab pulled off? and then in the end it always turns out to be made up?

Yeah the left lie about everything. It's always been one of their weapons.

Amen. 

• Haha 1

Actually, the additional screaming is from members of the Black Nation of Israel, a third group, that conservatives are trying to group together with the "leftists" (I'm gonna love seeing the people here try to group Black Israelites for liberals LOL)

The Native American came in between to try and divert attention away from the Black Israelites and the name-calling being tossed between all parties. The MAGA wearers actually focused on the Native American.

And also..............the "March for Life" was over 2 miles away. Why were these MAGA hat wearing kids that far away from this other demonstration?

Thank god the Black Isrealites showed up in the longer version to give MAGA kids a shield to hide behind.  Really legal, really cool.

Main person that needs to be reprimanded here is the school's chaperone, who shouldn't have let the kids get into this situation in the first place.

Of course the media doesn't say how he's a professional victim and has done this bullshit before. Then they tried to say he was vietnam war veteran.  And now this kid deserves to be doxed and punched cause some other kids said it isn't rape if they enjoyed it. I hadn't even seen the video until just a bit ago and I remember when it came out they made it seem like the kid was verbally attacking the native. Then I see all that shit about just smirking and I can't think it can be true that it was just smirking........BUT IT IS :kaz::deadronda:

Embarrassing our native race cause I'm at least (.0000001) native just for a few hundred bucks probably. :puke:

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

I would have punched that kid in the face.  Fuck him.  

No you wouldn’t have. You’re a coward. You’re boasting on an Internet forum about assaulting a child. You’re a wieney and you need to take a good hard look in the mirror. 

Edited by teh_4th
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

No you wouldn’t have. You’re a coward. You’re boasting on an Internet forum about assaulting a child. You’re a wieney and you need to take a good hard look in the mirror. 

Awwww did I upset you???? Pussy