Mk11 Ditch port not being done in house

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey those are your words.   You can't stand by your own words?... Shameful?

You're such a dumb piece of crap lol... I said something and you want to make a bet against it by betting that I'm wrong, that's your bet, a bet which requires absolutely no thinking of any kind or rationalization of your own thoughts or what you perceive the outcome to be.

I don't do that, you need to counter my expectations with your own if you want to make a bet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how come 3rd world gaming seems to get so many more AAA exclusives? 

The Snitch version will be sub 720p at 30FPS despite sporting some massively downgraded assets from the real versions of the game.    In other words: unplayable trash.    And McWeak

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're such a dumb piece of crap lol... I said something and you want to make a bet against it by betting that I'm wrong, that's your bet, a bet which requires absolutely no thinking of any kind or rationalization of your own thoughts or what you perceive the outcome to be.

I don't do that, you need to counter my expectations with your own if you want to make a bet.

Hey Retard... obviously if I im betting against 30fps... I don't think it will be 30fps.

Dynamic Res with 60fps is my bet.... are you going to stand with your 30fps claim or nah? :bena:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard... obviously if I im betting against 30fps... I don't think it will be 30fps.

Dynamic Res with 60fps is my bet.... are you going to stand with your 30fps claim or nah? :bena:

Present your exact perceived scenario for this games operation and hedge it against mine, resolution, settings, framerate, etc. If you want to continue this faggot level ring around the rosey shit I'm out.

Put up or get to steppin. 

46 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

how come 3rd world gaming seems to get so many more AAA exclusives? :sabu:

Who cares? Youll be playing nothing for 4 months while everyone else plays BANGER AFTER BANGER

Present your exact perceived scenario for this games operation and hedge it against mine, resolution, settings, framerate, etc. If you want to continue this faggot level ring around the rosey shit I'm out.

Put up or get to steppin. 

It's like you can't read :|

Why do you always run from your own words :mickey:

Its just a friendly bet and you're already back peddling. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's like you can't read :|

Why do you always run from your own words :mickey:

Its just a friendly bet and you're already back peddling. 

Well it seems you're incapable of presenting your own operational metrics for this game so this conversation is over.

Guys a grade A dumb shit

ITs obvious the Ditch version is going to be shit compared to the other versions. He just loves your attention, he craves it :D 

Im sure his alt left cronies will be soon to follow.

Well it seems you're incapable of presenting your own operational metrics for this game so this conversation is over.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Run Bitch run :sabu:

The Snitch version will be sub 720p at 30FPS despite sporting some massively downgraded assets from the real versions of the game. 

In other words: unplayable trash. :pavarotti:

And McWeak will buy it on Ditch because of gyro aiming and because ''I have a kid you know'', while he spend 5 hours a day on this forum bitching about Trump.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The Snitch version will be sub 720p at 30FPS despite sporting some massively downgraded assets from the real versions of the game. 

In other words: unplayable trash. :pavarotti:

And McWeak will buy it on Ditch because of gyro aiming and because ''I have a kid you know'', while he spend 5 hours a day on this forum bitching about Trump.

The Switch version will be 720p but not 30fps... it will be 60fps.... .it's not a 3rd person open world shooter.   Its a one on one fighting game.

Just now, Goukosan said:

The Switch version will be 720p but not 30fps... it will be 60fps.... .it's not a 3rd person open world shooter.   Its a one on one fighting game.

Like they give a shit about that version being legitimate, no ESport event is going to have the Shitch version on display. 

It's gonna look hilariously bad at 60. Either way it will be crap.

Just now, Ramza said:

Like they give a shit about that version being legitimate, no ESport event is going to have the Shitch version on display. 

It's gonna look hilariously bad at 60. Either way it will be crap.

its running UE4,  it will look just fine as the other UE4 games on Switch. 

Obviously the PS4/XB1 versions will look better. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

its running UE4,  it will look just fine as the other UE4 games on Switch. 

Obviously the PS4/XB1 versions will look better. 

You think all UE4 games requires the same hardware power?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Yeah, this ain't gonna be an issue.  At all.  Not even a little bit.  I'm more interested in seeing how the Switch version sells versus the other two.  

DOOM 30FPS sub-HD. Not an issue.

Wolfenstein II, sub 30FPS, sub 480p. Not an issue, at all.

MKXI is UE4, it will look fine. NOT AN ISSUE.

Set the bar low. :mickeyj:

• Haha 1