Sheep, time to pack the bags for at least 3 months

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah PS2/3 days were really 2% multiplatform. :grimace1:

Dafuq? I'm saying back in the day for say the PS1/PS2 legitimately like 90% of releases were exclusive, it's not even really debatable. Now; that has shifted to like 2-3% of the whole or any given year of releases. Multiplats are now the 97th/98th percentile.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really try not to even associate myself with them. Embarrassing group 

They're gonna feel so left out on Friday, forced to hide behind cows once more if they want to have any RE2 discussions  

There will never be a Nintonto console in my house again. As much as they have burned me in the past I am scared my house will catch fire if a Ditch comes in the door.   Fuck Nintendo 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The sheep are really missing out on a lot of amazing games this Q1, but sheesh, I have never seen a SW faction so happy about a bunch of multiplats. Back in the day it wouldn't even have rated a mention. 

Well that's all everyone (except the sheep) are going to be playing for the next few months. There are a ton of dope games, no dope exclusives. This is the reality.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dafuq? I'm saying back in the day for say the PS1/PS2 legitimately like 90% of releases were exclusive, it's not even really debatable. Now; that has shifted to like 2-3% of the whole or any given year of releases. Multiplats are now the 97th/98th percentile.

I aint talking PS1, ffs, ain't none of here in 1994 lol

Most ppl here are from GS SW which is 2000-2004 era and onwards which is PS2/3. It wasn't 2% multiplats.

PS2 has over 1850 games released.......... they weren't 90% exclusive. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I aint talking PS1, ffs, ain't none of here in 1994 lol

Most ppl here are from GS SW which is 2000-2004 era and onwards which is PS2/3. It wasn't 2% multiplats.

PS2 has over 1850 games released.......... they weren't 90% exclusive. 

Try 3,900 games.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You're not helping yourself. Since you are suggesting it had either 3510 (90%) exclusives or 3822 (98%) exclusives. 

I'm speaking relative to games shared with PC as well, I should have made that clear. The system had over 500 pure exclusives in the West not to mention the countless Japanese games which were never localized, console exclusives + those were legitimately and no doubt over 3,000 of that 3,900 game library. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So whats your next exclusive game you are buying , Mad?

Do you include Crackdown 3 on gamepass?

If not then Days Gone.

Regardless the point is that SW is and always was about exclusives. Nothing is stopping you from hyping up Crackdown 3, it is the first major exclusive this year. Better than hyping multiplats on SW

OK if its only about exclusives than you may as well pack your bags too, Dumbo.

You put more value on Days Gone and Crackdown over Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Metro, Devil May Cry, The Division 2, Anthem, etc??

That's pretty dumb.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

OK if its only about exclusives than you may as well pack your bags too, Dumbo.

You put more value on Days Gone and Crackdown over Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Metro, Devil May Cry, The Division 2, Anthem, etc??

That's pretty dumb.

On SW, yeah. 

In reality, obviously not, but I'm not an actual fanboy with only one console in reality either :drake:

• NPC 1
19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

On SW, yeah. 

In reality, obviously not, but I'm not an actual fanboy with only one console in reality either :drake:

Ok well that's fucking dumb. We are in our 30s and you want to adhere to some dumb rule that isn't even accurate REEF.

Do you need help packing? Cause you aint got shit to talk about for quite some time . BYE

Guess you forgot I just got a 2060. So I have 2 platforms (that I tell you about ) Ho.

14 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So I have 2 platforms (that I tell you about ) Ho.

Speculation rising that JonB secretly owns a Ditch and all peripherals (lends credence to how knowledgeable he is about the full cost of the system) and a even a PS4 :troll:

There will never be a Nintonto console in my house again. As much as they have burned me in the past I am scared my house will catch fire if a Ditch comes in the door.

Fuck Nintendo 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

The sheep are really missing out on a lot of amazing games this Q1, but sheesh, I have never seen a SW faction so happy about a bunch of multiplats. Back in the day it wouldn't even have rated a mention. 

Well, something changed in one of the factions that caused them to tread multiplats as exclusive because they haven't had an exclusive game in literally years. :] 

VyOkYBw.png

TOWN, Fire Emblem, Daemon :bow: 

Metroid Prime 4, BAYO 3, Shin Megami Fucking Tensei V :dead: WOW!

Our exclusive lineup is insane. Even better; these are all real exclusives, on one platform, never going to be ported to any competitor's system, never going to be defiled by multiplatform status.

This is real gaming. This is the POWER OF N.