OFFICIAL Crackdown 3 is a joke thread V1.0 - Talk shit, belittle and harass the game and its fans here!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackhead 3 gets its first AAA review from ImpulseGamer.com!

Growing up on the Xbox 360, I have fond memories of jumping over buildings, shooting bad guys, then picking up their corpses and throwing them at more bad guys. I quickly found this same nostalgia return in an instant as I eagerly watched the opening cinematic of ‘Crackdown 3’. A fire was lit once again, and the warmth of excitement pulsed through my veins as I picked up my first weapon.

Where other developers would seek to experiment with new game mechanics to wow players, Sumo Digital did something far cleverer: they improved upon what already worked. In essence, ‘Crackdown 3’ is the Charazard we’ve all been waiting for ‘Crackdown One’ to evolve into.

This is a good and relaxing game for older gamers who want to unwind and enjoy a fast paced world that is also casual, either alone or with friends. ‘Crackdown 3’ is perfect for anyone who only has short amounts of time to spare

If you have commitment issues or just don’t feel like finishing what you started, then is the game for you.

if a developer or publisher makes resetting challenges in order to make the game less frustrating, then it would be also fair to say that they made this game for the players. And that’s what games should be, a relaxing pass time for people to have fun and enjoy themselves. Something that Microsoft Studios and Sumo Digital have definitely achieved.

The bias is real alright. Phil, is that you?

How does Meta greenlight this shit :rofl: 

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't shocking, this however is.

DJCjPjt.png

Trying to divert attention with a pos anime cross over fighting game from Namco. So shocking that it flopped... :mj: 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trying to divert attention with a pos anime cross over fighting game from Namco. So shocking that it flopped... :mj: 

Diverting attention lol? Dragon Ball FighterZ scored 87/100... and they follow that up with a game that scored 58/100 and no one even acknowledges it...

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Diverting attention lol? Dragon Ball FighterZ scored 87/100... and they follow that up with a game that scored 58/100 and no one even acknowledges it...

Not even the same studio or even the same type of fighters (classic MvC 2d fighting game vs gimmicky 3d arena fighter), noob. Arc System Work is a proven fighting games studio (Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, Persona).

Jump Force isn't made by ASW and it always looked like shit from day one. If you want to compare it to something, look up the Naruto Namco fighting games or the previous Jump fighting games on DS/3DS/ Which have never been good.

Now stop trying to divert attention, dumbass.

• Upvote 2
On 2019-02-18 at 2:35 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

Diverting attention lol?

Transparent as fuck.  "Hey guys, stop talking about Flopdown 3 and look at this game nobody gives a shit about over here!!! :tear2: " :roff: 

• Haha 2

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crackdown-3-Xbox-One-In-Stock-Now-Brand-New-Sealed-UK-PAL-Free-UK-Postage/254131283207

Crackhead 3 down to 30 quid a week after release.

This is what happens when you buy Xboner games full price. :D 

6 days later, you've lost half your money.

2 weeks later, you're at $5.

50 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I'm actually enjoying the Crackdown 3 single player campaign.. Revues are off.  This game should have been at least an 8.

if i had never played the first, i'd be down to continue to collect orbs and clear out each area. however, the novelty of the first has worn off. i'm assuming you haven't played the older games? a friend of mine started playing 3 (never played the first 2), and he's enjoying it. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

if i had never played the first, i'd be down to continue to collect orbs and clear out each area. however, the novelty of the first has worn off. i'm assuming you haven't played the older games? a friend of mine started playing 3 (never played the first 2), and he's enjoying it. 

And the only orbs I collected were for jumping, because that became its own mini-game.

The orbs were placed in taller buildings. Climbing the builds would be easy if they have window ledges, or balconies that were spaced out close enough to climb all the way up.  You'd get to the top, and find an orb, and could then jump slightly higher.

And the purposely designed buildings that you could not climb unless your jump ability was advanced enough. And those buildings had more orbs.

So it was jumping to climb buildings and structures leads to orbs, which leads to more climbing and jumping. Until you have enough orbs to climb the biggest building in the city, the Agency tower, which was a puzzle unto itself for figuring out where to climb and grab on.

But I did all that in Crackdown 1. I no longer have that urge.

• Cooke unpinned this topic