OFFICIAL Crackdown 3 is a joke thread V1.0 - Talk shit, belittle and harass the game and its fans here!

Just now, jehurey said:

And the only orbs I collected were for jumping, because that became its own mini-game.

The orbs were placed in taller buildings. Climbing the builds would be easy if they have window ledges, or balconies that were spaced out close enough to climb all the way up.  You'd get to the top, and find an orb, and could then jump slightly higher.

And the purposely designed buildings that you could not climb unless your jump ability was advanced enough. And those buildings had more orbs.

So it was jumping to climb buildings and structures leads to orbs, which leads to more climbing and jumping. Until you have enough orbs to climb the biggest building in the city, the Agency tower, which was a puzzle unto itself for figuring out where to climb and grab on.

But I did all that in Crackdown 1. I no longer have that urge.

yup. i got to a point in 3 where it wasn't fun anymore. so, i stopped playing it. tbh, i prefer the orginal. i miss the spanish-speaking thugs lol 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, -GD- said:

yup. i got to a point in 3 where it wasn't fun anymore. so, i stopped playing it. tbh, i prefer the orginal. i miss the spanish-speaking thugs lol 

LOL. Back then I told my friend about the things they said, and then I would scream them out.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, zwarior said:

where did this ''aged well'' thing come from? Noticed it on twitter the other day and its gold

It's a derivative of "aged like fine wine" or "aged like milk".

• Cooke unpinned this topic