Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

This is just for @jehurey

GET YOUR TRIBE IN ORDER JERBEAR

I love how you, like Joe Rogan, really seem to go out your way to try and trap leftists and the supposed "leftist-media."

I like how Joe Rogan says that MAGA hats aren't seen as the equivalent of white hood, and his reasoning was because Kanye West wore the hat.  That's something you'd hear from a 40 year old woman on facebook.

Anyways................I asked this in the other thread, I'll ask it again here.

Those kids came to the March for Life event. This incident occurred far away, 2 miles away. That means that counter-protesting was away from the event.........how did all of those MAGA hat wearing kids find themselves that far away and just so happen to come into counter-protestors?

How long would it take to walk that 80 to 100ft in front of those kids hanging in front of that park bench?

Like 20 seconds?

In a span of 20 seconds, those same Catholic school kids saw two women walking back from a women's march, complete strangers, and they went to complete hooting and hollerin' like as if they were pissed?

Imagine the type of kid who behaves like that, I'm sure everybody knows what types of kids those were in their school.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

Do you mean - the better brother?  Or the better Joe than Rogan?

you talk about death so much because you miss your brother, Joseph.

Oh wow........... @Cookester15, nice idea for you and @Vini to try and make this Covington Catholic High School kids story pretend that its blowing up on "the leftists"

I'm gonna enjoy the people who will eventually type "I didn't see any blackfa-oh."

So naturally, Covington Catholic High School deleted the video from their youtube.

Never fear, people saved the video to show the school's youtube page stupid enough to host video of their kids. You can tell that they spend a long time practicing their chants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC3rOah6kbk&feature=player_embedded

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh wow........... @Cookester15, nice idea for you and @Vini to try and make this Covington Catholic High School kids story pretend that its blowing up on "the leftists"

I'm gonna enjoy the people who will eventually type "I didn't see any blackfa-oh."

So naturally, Covington Catholic High School deleted the video from their youtube.

Never fear, people saved the video to show the school's youtube page stupid enough to host video of their kids. You can tell that they spend a long time practicing their chants.

Literally pride events and students painted up for said pride events before and for sports games... It's a blackout game dumb shit...

You people are absolutely insane, were you homeschooled or something lol? Fucking rejects from society :tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Literally pride events and students painted up for said pride events before and for sports games... It's a blackout game dumb shit...

You people are absolutely insane, were you homeschooled or something lol? Fucking rejects from society :tom:

Blackout events have kids put a white outline around their mouths and eyes????????????

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Blackout events have kids put a white outline around their mouths????????????

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended, you're not just easily offended by nothing; you actively seek it out. What about their blue out's and white out's Jerry?

Jesus christ your connection with reality is simply non-existent. The funniest part of all of this is that you leftist psychopaths cry wolf on so many fake, irrelevant or delusional things that when/if something serious and real actually took place no one is going to give two shits because they're sick of hearing from you nut jobs.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended, you're not just easily offended by nothing; you actively seek it out. What about their blue out's and white out's Jerry?

Jesus christ your connection with reality is simply non-existent. The funniest part of all of this is that you leftist psychopaths cry wolf on so many fake, irrelevant or delusional things that when/if something serious and real actually took place no one is going to give two shits because they're sick of hearing from you nut jobs.

HERE%20ARE%20ALL%20THE%20BLACK%20PEOPLE.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you, like Joe Rogan, really seem to go out your way to try and trap leftists and the supposed "leftist-media."

1. I love. :grimace1:

2. Well you've turned into giant authoritarian faggots.

3. Supposed. :grimace1:

Anyways................I asked this in the other thread, I'll ask it again here.

Those kids came to the March for Life event. This incident occurred far away, 2 miles away. That means that counter-protesting was away from the event.........how did all of those MAGA hat wearing kids find themselves that far away and just so happen to come into counter-protestors?

The students' buses to return home were stationed at the Lincoln Memorial and they were told to be there before they departed, you insufferable faggot. 

As I said in the other thread, thank GAWD for the Black Isrealites providing cover or else we'd have to deal with the symbolism of red hats (white hoods).

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Deeno, your dumb racist ass would try to justify 40 white people hanging a black man from a tree as an unfortunate picnic accident involving a squirrel trap.

EDIT: Oh lawd, this makes sense.  The kid's parents hired a fucking PR firm to help get them out of trouble. :D 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2019/01/21/covington-catholic-runswitch-pr-helped-student-in-controversial-video/2638400002/

Edited by McWicked

And the left continues being offended at nothing. :D Some white kids wearing MAGA hats gets up close to a native American during a protest and it's the end of the world. No one was harmed and literally nothing happened.

#fake news

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And the left continues being offended at nothing. :D Some white kids wearing MAGA hats gets up close to a native American during a protest and it's the end of the world. No one was harmed and literally nothing happened.

#fake news

It's all propaganda at this point. They don't even try to hide it lol.  

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's awesome. 

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

It's all propaganda at this point. They don't even try to hide it lol.  

I was going to link your "I'm not endorsing Hitler, but..." thread in response, but it got locked for being too Stormfront for SW.  :sass2: