Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I've had actual Mexican people start complaining about borders, saying that they want them closed because too many are coming in. 

That must blow little Mike's mind. 

Not really.  It's been discussed to hell and back.  Religious people are conservative, and Mexicans are predominantly catholic.

What blows my mind is that you have yet to describe what "secrets" or "truth" was being repressed by locking your Hitler thread.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If everyone was just nice to eachother the world would be a better place :)  if we stop insulting white people and white men particularly a lot of this maga garbage would disappear. Why poke the bear? I don't get it. Acting racist towards white people isnt going to make them less racist. 

Yes, in an ideal world. In reality being nice will cause people to take advantage of you. As has happened with whites now being the victims of racial hatred. 

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not Make America Racist Again. Trump has never condoned violence against black people. You're grasping at straws trying to make something that isn't inherently racist as racist. Fuck you. 

No i'm not. I saw it, you did too. But I won't forgive it. He's ok with feeding racist hate  bye. 

Just now, Ramza said:

The harder the left pushes, the harder the right will react. It's just common sense. They're creating more issues than they are solving.

My, my, my, it sounds like the right are a bunch of thin-skinned snowflakes. :drake: 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Walls doesn't work now. LOL 

It might not stop all illegal immigrations but it sure as hell is a deterrent and an physical obstacle for people trying to pass the frontier illegally. And it's not just immigration, it's also drug smuggling and other crimes.

The statue of Liberty is a symbol of capitalism/democracy enlightening the rest of the world, not an invitation to any and all immigrants.

What a wall does is slows down the problem dramatically and gives CBP time to respond, it makes the people have to funnel, climb and tunnel which as you know adds a lot of time for pass through.

konHMrv.png

As you can see it worked, these people were forced to crawl through small spaces which added a great deal of time to their passage and allowed CBP to apprehend them. This is just two days ago and these moron leftists try to convince you illegal entry is not a problem...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, SheepKilla said:

Yes, in an ideal world. In reality being nice will cause people to take advantage of you. As has happened with whites now being the victims of racial hatred. 

Oh mah GAWD we are so close to a breakthrough with you.  You've got one foot outside of the swastika closet.  C'mon, little one.  Push!  PUSH! :roff: 

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They didn't crash anything. The natives came to them and the kids started chanting along. They didn't threaten him, they didn't stop his protest, no acts of violence was committed. Enough of your BS.

Basically the only argument you people have is that they are wearing MAGA hats. FFS :D 

What pro trump alley where they at. Or close to a native brand? Natives have the social right to bitch all they want. 

Just now, McWicked said:

Oh mah GAWD we are so close to a breakthrough with you.  You've got one foot outside of the swastika closet.  C'mon, little one.  Push!  PUSH! :roff: 

Humorous replies with no substance. 

Do you have any actual arguments? You've spent the whole thread trying to "out" me or whatever, but have no arguments. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

What pro trump alley where they at. Or close to a native brand? Natives have the social right to bitch all they want. 

Why?

They get free land, don't have to abide by certain laws enforced elsewhere and get monthly checks from the government for things that happened hundreds of years ago and literally had nothing to do with them or anyone else alive.

:scust2:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

My, my, my, it sounds like the right are a bunch of thin-skinned snowflakes. :drake: 

That sentence could have been reversed and still holds the same meaning. What you're saying is completely irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

I don't always agree with Morgan Freeman but he's on point when he said this:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why?

They get free land, don't have to abide by certain laws enforced elsewhere and get monthly checks from the government for things that happened hundreds of years ago and literally had nothing to do with them.

:scust2:

Same thing in Canada, except here they don't pay taxes. :D Even if they are only loosely tied to native blood and don't even look like a native.

The white guilt is too strong.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That sentence could have been reversed and still holds the same meaning. What you're saying is completely irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

I don't always agree with Morgan Freeman but he's on point when he said this:

Morgan Freeman is the man

Just now, Ramza said:

Same thing in Canada, except here they don't pay taxes. :D Even if they are only loosely tied to native blood and don't even look like a native.

The white guilt is too strong.

What is there to feel guilty over? I just don't get it, I don't understand people like McWicked or Jerry, they don't make any logical sense. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What a wall does is slows down the problem dramatically and gives CBP time to respond, it makes the people have to funnel, climb and tunnel which as you know adds a lot of time for pass through.

konHMrv.png

As you can see it worked, these people were forced to crawl through small spaces which added a great deal of time to their passage and allowed CBP to apprehend them. This is just two days ago and these moron leftists try to convince you illegal entry is not a problem...

A convict escaped from prison by the sewer systems, so let's break down the walls, they don't work! 

That's basically the argument from the left.

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Humorous replies with no substance. 

Do you have any actual arguments? You've spent the whole thread trying to "out" me or whatever, but have no arguments. 

There's nothing to argue against.  I've been trying to get you to explain what "secrets" or "truth" means.  You keep avoiding.

But I'm not a Jerry-Go-Round, so I'll just assume it's some vague, ethereal meaning that's actually good in natu...naaaahhh, you just like Hitler. :cruise: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's stupid, so, so stupid.

Not to mention the wall budget is like what, 5 billion? Hardly a risky investment for something that will prevent (to an extent) further illegal immigrations and drugs/human trafficking for the next few hundreds years.

22 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If everyone was just nice to eachother the world would be a better place :)  if we stop insulting white people and white men particularly a lot of this maga garbage would disappear. Why poke the bear? I don't get it. Acting racist towards white people isnt going to make them less racist. 

Your comment is quite meta.

Because I am sure that you DO notice when white people seem to get this attention and this pressure, and its because of their race.

I get it.......you do notice that.

And you notice........because you are white and it comes easily for you to see that.

But you don't understand that IF YOU SEE that, then it is only logical that you DON'T SEE other races and the pressure they get?

If you're not black, then you don't instinctively see how they get it.

If you're not Hispanic, then you don't instinctively see how they get it.

And they do get it.........and they get it worse than whites.

You can't just say "WELL..........let's call it EVEN and just drop it."  Because it isn't "even".

Just now, Ramza said:

Not to mention the wall budget is like what, 5 billion? Hardly a risky investment for something that will prevent (to an extent) further illegal immigrations and drugs/human trafficking for the next few hundreds years.

Like I've said before this is just for my state, the little state of Washington.. This passed okay, yet people are freaking out about $5.7 billion NATIONALLY? Fuck off lol :hest:

nhJCrIY.png

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

konHMrv.png

No, they don't.

That tunnel would have been allowing many more to pass through for a long time before they discovered it.

When the reaction time is HOURS, and possibly even DAYS......its not going to work.  The best deterrent is the desert.  And that's already been built.