Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Still waiting on SheepKilla to explain "secrets" and "truth" being censored in a Hitler speech thread.  Still waiting on Ramza to explain what MAGA means for policy.  Deeno is racist.  No real threat there.  Cook is more concerned with Gillette than he is with Stormfront threads.

That about sums the thread up. :roff: 

Still waiting for you to become a man one day :downs:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't post .gif's of white people, you're appropriating our media for substance.

It would be appropriate for me to offend you by posting a white guy.

I posted a photo of a cool, calm, manly guy smugly chuckling at something he doesn't understand.

Make no mistake...........I don't associate you guys with the man in that gif. :drake: Not in the slightest.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Still waiting on SheepKilla to explain "secrets" and "truth" being censored in a Hitler speech thread.  Still waiting on Ramza to explain what MAGA means for policy.  Deeno is racist.  No real threat there.  Cook is more concerned with Gillette than he is with Stormfront threads.

That about sums the thread up. :roff: 

There was nothing of importance going in that thread, just people trying to objectively talk about Hitler but it dissolved into Nazi sympathizing and other lame arguments between Dino, TLHBO and SheepKilla. Cooke or Diplomat deleted the thread because it was kinda stupid. Don't worry, no was advocating killing Jews or anything that radical. Lol at the stormfront thing. Shut the fuck up.

I already explained what MAGA meant. MAGA isn't a legislative bill from congress so I don't know why you're so hell bent on proving the policy behind it. It's a campaign slogan.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Arrest them????

E8O9Dm.gif

Dude.......you have a genuine problem with trying to be a victim.

The moment I point it out, you're gonna try and act like the complete opposite. Oh man, you guys are just straight up failing at acting like men, right now.

You sound even worse than Dynocrap with the Braveheart-argument.

It's called a hyperbolic statement. I'm not playing a 'victim' card. :D stfu

And I'm not going to be educated on how to being a real man with a SJW/feminist apologist like yourself. :D Grow a pair first.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

There was nothing of importance going in that thread, just people trying to objectively talk about Hitler but it dissolved into Nazi sympathizing and other lame arguments between Dino, TLHBO and SheepKilla.

Breakthrough!  :roff: 

Thank you for saying what SheepKilla was too chicken-shit to say.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I already explained what MAGA meant. MAGA isn't a legislative bill from congress so I don't know why you're so hell bent on proving the policy behind it. It's a campaign slogan.

I don't think you believe this.  I think you're lying about what you think MAGA means because if you had to explain policy decisions that MAGA represents, you'd be put on the defensive for promoting bad policy.

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Breakthrough!  :roff: 

Thank you for saying what SheepKilla was too chicken-shit to say.

I don't think you believe this.  I think you're lying about what you think MAGA means because if you had to explain policy decisions that MAGA represents, you'd be put on the defensive for promoting bad policy.

I was arguing against Dino hard in that thread but it seriously wasn't bad at all. I can understand wanting to try to look at Nazi Germany in a non bias way, which is what they tried to, unfortunately as most Nazi discussions turned to shit due to ignorance, this one did too. No one was having radical thoughts on anything. Some jokes of questionable tastes were done too. The drama! 

Surely it's a conspiracy from Cooke that he stopped a shitty thread with sensitive subjects being talked about! StormfrontWars.com.

What bad policy? Please explain that policy behind MAGA and the legislative law behind it? I'll wait. :tom: 

Edited by Ramza
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's called a hyperbolic statement. I'm not playing a 'victim' card. :D stfu

And I'm not going to be educated on how to being a real man with a SJW/feminist apologist like yourself. :D Grow a pair first.

The moment I point it out, you're gonna try and act like the complete opposite.

giphy.gif

Oh, now he's going on the offensive, he's the one who's gonna be acting like the man 'round here. 

QnJn15.gif

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif

Oh, now he's going on the offensive, he's the one who's gonna be acting like the man 'round here. 

QnJn15.gif

giphy.gif

You have serious mental health issues. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What bad policy? Please explain that policy behind MAGA and the legislative law behind it? I'll wait. :tom: 

It's been a busy two years, but off the top of my head:

Banning people based on religious affiliation.

Tariffs against our allies.

Tariffs against China.

Decimating our agriculture industry.

Destroying our Department of State, which kills our means of advancing American interests abroad.

Pulling out of the TPP, ensuring zero American influence on the largest international trade deal of our time.

Pulling out of NAFTA before re-entering NAFTA.

The MAGA Wall™.

Gutting the EPA.

Not paying the Coast Guard.

Not paying Border Patrol.

Not paying the TSA.

Not paying Food Safety Inspectors.

Not paying Air Traffic Controllers.

Making sure Russian Oligarchs get paid while none of the above are getting paid.

Edited by McWicked
29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I never went around saying you guys are losing your shit because the ad is DIFFERENT.

I went around saying you guys are losing your shit because YOU BELIEVE the ad is OFFENSIVE.

Nice try and trying to subtlety change what is being argued here.

You guys aren't saying "OH MY GOD>.....I loved the way Gillette ads were the way before, and they CHANGED IT!"

You guys are whining because you think the ad offends you.

Every ad campaign has modernized to hint at today's world.  You want commercials to be like the ones you see in the Fallout games?

It doesn't offend me I find it petty and delusional

Just now, McWicked said:

Tariffs against China.

Destroying our Department of State, which kills our means of advancing American interests abroad.

Pulling out of the TPP, ensuring zero American influence on the largest international trade deal of our time.

The MAGA Wall™.

Gutting the EPA.

Not paying the TSA.

Making sure Russian Oligarchs get paid while none of the above are getting paid.

A hat with a slogan did all that? Damn.

Is that your point now, I thought you were saying MAGA was a sign of racism and the equivalent of a KKK white hood. :D 

The fact you disagree with all Trump policies is irrelevant. Crying about tariffs against China... :D 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A hat with a slogan did all that? Damn.

Well you're defending it without defending the policies that come along with it, so I'd say it runs interference for people who want those policies, but are too scared to stand behind them publicly.

Not even publicly...privately on a forum. :D 

10 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Tariffs against China.

The MAGA Wall™.

Gutting the EPA.

Not paying Border Patrol.

Not paying the TSA.

This delusional clown supports TPP :D:D :D 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a forum, people generally view threads and particularly ones they've been involved in.

Great work inspector! 

Of course you'd be offended at that post. :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Well you're defending it without defending the policies that come along with it, so I'd say it runs interference for people who want those policies, but are too scared to stand behind them publicly.

Not even publicly...privately on a forum. :D 

You're genuinely trying to paint MAGA hats as a sign of racism based on Trump policies that has nothing to do with races but geopolitical/economic policies. :D stfu, you have nothing. 

I'm not going to argue with those policies because that was never your point to begin with.

Just now, McWicked said:

I'd rather American influence be in the TPP than not.  Agree or disagree?

"The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), also called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement, is a defunct proposed trade agreement between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Vietnam, and the United States signed on 4 February 2016, which was not ratified as required and did not take effect. After the United States withdrew its signature,[6] the agreement could not enter into force."

So  in other words after the US withdrew...the agreement was DEFUNCT. Your real complaint is: I wanted more globalist liberalism. How gross.