Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Vini said:

It doesn't offend me I find it petty and delusional

Then treat it as petty and delusional.

Let us know next time "leftists" on here are making threads about a commercial, and lose their shit talking about it for two weeks.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Then treat it as petty and delusional.

Let us know next time "leftists" on here are making threads about a commercial, and lose their shit talking about it for two weeks.:drake:

You're losing your shit about people supposedly losing their shit right now though. And you're gonna keep doing it all year long. :tom: 

Just now, Ramza said:

You're losing your shit about people supposedly losing their shit right now though. And you're gonna keep doing it all year long. :tom: 

Yeah, the guy telling you that you shouldn't be offended and laughing at you and making fun of your manhood.........is the one losing their shit.

I encourage you to practice trying to act confident, eventually you'll get there. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, the guy telling you that you shouldn't be offended and laughing at you and making fun of your manhood.........is the one losing their shit.

I encourage you to practice trying to act confident, eventually you'll get there. LOL

You're still losing your shit, after I just told you you're losing your shit over people losing their shit. Goddamn, you sure are full of shit. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You're still losing your shit, after I just told you you're losing your shit over people losing their shit. Goddamn, you sure are full of shit. :tom: 

:drake:Wood chuckler, over here. Losing his wood. LOL

50 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Duh, I'm in Texas.  I can vote for whomever I want because it's not a swing state.  Yet. 

You went from Ron Paul to AOC and you're from Texas like Jerry?

Isolationlism! Laissez faire capitalism! Nightwatchman state! Billionaires are immoral! 70% top marginal tax rate! We've only got 12 years to live! 15-year-olds who wear MAGA hats should have their lives fucked up! Frame the fuckers!

This is why I still post here. 

Edited by Saucer
4 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Some real Nazi's in this forum I would of thought better

If you ask them about it, you get nothing out of them, 'cause they don't wanna admit it publicly.

But if you start speaking their language, start saying things they agree with, get them comfortable...that's when the nasty shit comes out. :] 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You went from Ron Paul to AOC and you're from Texas like Jerry? lol!

Isolationlism! Laissez faire capitalism! Nightwatchman state! Billionaires are immoral! 70% top marginal tax rate! We've only got 12 years to live! 15-year-olds who wear MAGA hats should have their lives fucked up! Frame the fuckers!

This is why I still post here. 

Because in two years it's become abundantly clear that the GOP are inept at governing.  That's what happens when new information comes to light.  You change your mind.  I'm not ashamed of my voting record.  Not sure why you'd think I was.

What I'll likely never do going forward is vote for anybody with an R next to their name.  Unless that name is Robert Mueller.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Because in two years it's become abundantly clear that the GOP are inept at governing.  That's what happens when new information comes to light.  You change your mind.  I'm not ashamed of my voting record.  Not sure why you'd think I was.

What I'll likely never do going forward is vote for anybody with an R next to their name.  Unless that name is Robert Mueller.

You voted for Johnson in 2016 before Trump won. And you went from the retardation of libertarianism to the retardation of social justice.

I wouldn't even trust you watching after my kids. 

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Yeah dude..............BUT.

don't you think that school teachers in West Michigan telling their 2nd grade student that they can call themselves either a boy or girl is the BIGGER issue in America, and we need to focus on stories like those and put our effort and attention on THOSE incidents.

......like ALL the time, to the point where we just don't have time to notice what President so-and-so and the Grand so-and-so Party in Washington are doing?

Right????

Edited by jehurey
13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended, you're not just easily offended by nothing; you actively seek it out. What about their blue out's and white out's Jerry?

Jesus christ your connection with reality is simply non-existent. The funniest part of all of this is that you leftist psychopaths cry wolf on so many fake, irrelevant or delusional things that when/if something serious and real actually took place no one is going to give two shits because they're sick of hearing from you nut jobs.

They bought into the controlled media's narrative, now they have to go full retard because they don't want to look dumb by backing down.

Also lmfao at the idea that maga hats are equivalent to white hoods. This is what leftists actually believe.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You voted for Johnson in 2016 before Trump won. And you went from the retardation of libertarianism to the retardation of social justice.

Libertarians supposedly don't want black people to get arrested over petty drug crimes.  Not my fault you can't see the overlap. :shrug: 

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are the mods actually seeing this shit?

Don't ever accuse us of stereotyping you, ever again.  Wow.

Less than 2% of the population, yet controls many aspects of nations and banking systems. 

I'm racist for saying they may be as privileged as whites. 

Puppet. 

Just now, TLHBO said:

They bought into the controlled media's narrative, now they have to go full retard because they don't want to look dumb by backing down.

Also lmfao at the idea that maga hats are equivalent to white hoods. This is what leftists actually believe.

Don't you have some jews to blame for something?  Shoo-shoo! :scust: 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Less than 2% of the population, yet controls many aspects of nations and banking systems. 

I'm racist for saying they may be as privileged as whites. 

Puppet. 

Ah, so you would understand white people getting pressure regarding in America.

GOOD TO SEE you agree with the leftists on this issue.

You let me know when those Jews are making their move!!!