Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

39 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What are you guys arguing over now? I don't want to read

I'm actually making him type his Jewish conspiracies out loud.

The best way for people to see how to stupid this is............is to MAKE HIM explain it.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

No. Predominantly German? You mean two Jewish people.  You probably think Goldberg is a German name You try so desperately to decrease the numbers just to support your point. :D 

And your list just PROVED my point again. You claim there is no Jewish privilege like there is white privilege. 

Then you link to the 4 most important people in a big bank, and then you admit 2 out of 4 people are Jewish. In a country where they comprise less than 2% of the population. 

So again, you literally just proved my point and think you're arguing against me. 

So at a bank that has a Jewish name............the Jews don't even have the majority control?:reg:

That's like Def Jam records having an executive staff in which black people only make up about half, and the rest are white.

Would that be an authentically black-controlled company?

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So at a bank that has a Jewish name............the Jews don't even have the majority control?:reg:

That's like Def Jam records having an executive staff in which black people only make up about half, and the rest are white.

Would that be an authentically black-controlled company?

LMFAO, you use a fake analogy of Def Jam records to prove what exactly? 

You linked to one of the largest entities on Wall Street. You typed out 4 people. 2 were English/Irish, the other 2 were Jewish. One of them was the CEO. 

By your logic 100% of the people at every bank should be Jewish if Jewish privilege exists? No. That's ridiculous. No logic I see here. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO, you use a fake analogy of Def Jam records to prove what exactly? 

You linked to one of the largest entities on Wall Street. You typed out 4 people. 2 were English/Irish, the other 2 were Jewish. One of them was the CEO. 

By your logic 100% of the people at every bank should be Jewish if Jewish privilege exists? No. That's ridiculous. No logic I see here. 

They either CONTROL the banks, or they don't sweetie.

Just now, jehurey said:

They either CONTROL the banks, or they don't sweetie.

the CEO controls the bank. They are the most important person at the company :| 

Who exactly do you think the CEOs are? And let me give you a hint....Blankfein, Goldberg, and Eisenberg aren't ""German"" names. :D 

No privilege at all, huh? 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

the CEO controls the bank. They are the most important person at the company :| 

Who exactly do you think the CEOs are? And let me give you a hint....Blankfein, Goldberg, and Eisenberg aren't ""German"" names. :D 

No privilege at all, huh? 

No, they don't.

They answer to shareholders, who can get rid of the CEO at anytime.

The shareholders own the company..........they are the CEO's boss.

Its a publicly-traded company. Let me know when you can actually prove that a Jew, or Jews have MAJORITY ownership.:reg:

1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker  :Jeff:

You got a quipy answer for the other two?  Or just one "I was only pretending to be retarded" defense?

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

McDyke Current Options List: 

1) Deflect;  quote the post but talk about something else. Maybe quote a small portion. 

2) Ignore; Tell someone they're a literal nazi. 

3) Abandon thread

"Secrets" and "truth".  Go.

17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why?

They get free land, don't have to abide by certain laws enforced elsewhere and get monthly checks from the government for things that happened hundreds of years ago and literally had nothing to do with them or anyone else alive.

:scust2:

Genocide. You people are so about your White priveages. Why even argue this .

If i show up to a native show, with a maga hat on, find me using a video of not getting beat up as 'my racism'   

You think everything happened in the last 15 years, and u dont desevwe it. Big dumb white baby. 

32 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Genocide. You people are so about your White priveages. Why even argue this .

If i show up to a native show, with a maga hat on, find me using a video of not getting beat up as 'my racism'   

You think everything happened in the last 15 years, and u dont desevwe it. Big dumb white baby. 

I like how you keep throwing around the term "white".

Guarentee if he turns around and uses the word "black" you're gonna start crying.