December NPD Hardware pre-results... Switch sold more than PS4 +Xbox1 combined.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+Macy's gift card, + 5 games, + $20 rebate in unleaded gas, + mail in rebate for $50 @ your local Pharmacy + 2 rainbow deco controllers (Also works with Windows 10!)    

Deno math is the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You'll also notice that Nintendo releases actual sales numbers versus the number of people who played the game on Game Pass for 10 minutes total. :roff: 

:tom:oh man, now they're really going to lose their shit in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Absolutely insane.  I mean, can we all not just give it up to Nintendo and the Sheep for a second?  That's fucking IMPRESSIVE :reg: 

They're also breaking records with their games as well. 

Congrats to the Sheepies :-* 

indeed :-*

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're new owners.   The Library of available games doesn't just disappear :mj:

They will for lemmings if the fail to pay their $10 monthly Game Pass fee.:tom:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

And you still can't afford it.

I've bought two PS4 Pro's since Xdone X came out.

I've bought a Switch, 10 games, a $200 imported tea kettle, a new sofa set for my mom, an oil change, and a new set of winter tires since the x Done X came out.

all of those things are infinitely more useful than Xdone X, a.k.a the PS4 jr. minus all the exclusives.

I.

Don't.

Want.

One.

:rofl: 

29 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Legitimately insane figures. Hats off to Nintendo.

and holy shit has anyone ever been more wrong than Dyno :hest:

Jim Cramer prior to the 2008 meltdown? :troll:

• Haha 1

NPD spells it out for @DynamiteCop!

Nintendo Switch sales are off the charts. The system was the best-selling gaming console in the United States in December and for all of 2018, according to industry-tracking firm The NPD Group. The Switch sold well throughout the year, but the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate gave it a massive boost to close out the last month.

The hybrid home/handheld system outsold the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. But it didn’t just outsell them, it had the best December of any console this generation.

“Nintendo Switch generated the highest December-month hardware dollar sales for a single platform since the Nintendo Wii in December 2009,” NPD analyst Mat Piscatella said. “And it achieved the highest December unit sales for a single platform since December 2010.”

The Switch isn’t having a momentary flash alongside Super Smash Bros. Nintendo’s device was able to edge out PlayStation 4 for the 2018 hardware crown overall.

“Nintendo Switch ends 2018 as the year’s best-selling hardware platform in both units and dollars,” said Piscatella. “Annual unit and dollar sales of Nintendo Switch are the highest annual total for any hardware platform since the PlayStation 4 in 2015.”

The Switch was the primary contributor to 2018’s overall hardware unit and dollar sales, which are hitting a high for the last decade.

“Console hardware unit and dollar sales reached their highest annual totals since 2009,” said Piscatella.

:bate:

3 hours ago, McWicked said:

Thank god you've got multiplats to hide behind.  Otherwise you'd need actual justification to be a lemming over a cow.

You have nothing , lmao . But but I'd be a cow if I played games!

Clown ass LOL

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And still behind launch aligned. :lawd:

Nope :cmpunk1:

"Nintendo Switch has better first 21 month sales than PS4 and Xbox One in U.S."

https://venturebeat.com/2018/12/18/nintendo-switch-has-better-first-21-month-sales-than-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-u-s/

and since Dec was also the highest month for the Gen.... Switch is now even further ahead than PS4 launch aligned. 

Switch is ahead launch aligned in the US and WW :lawd:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nope :cmpunk1:

"Nintendo Switch has better first 21 month sales than PS4 and Xbox One in U.S."

https://venturebeat.com/2018/12/18/nintendo-switch-has-better-first-21-month-sales-than-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-u-s/

and since Dec was also the highest month for the Gen.... Switch is now even further ahead than PS4 launch aligned. 

Switch is ahead launch aligned in the US and WW :lawd:

No, it's not. :mj: