Fat Feminist who starred in Ghostbusters (2016) breaks down over Ghostbusters 3's new casting decisions, having men in the movie again, "Something Trump would do!"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this yesterday, the amount of butt-hurt can be felt through the screen   Fat slob, take your Cuntbuster POS nobody wanted and gtfo  

That's right bitch, you and your ogre squad didn't count     ERASED from history  

LMFAO at how bad this looks.  

Posted Images

I couldn't even finish the movie. I would have been fine with an all female cast, I don't care about that, I just want it to be good. The writing was awful and the group lacked chemistry. also McCarthy and Jones was too much of the same thing. 

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I couldn't even finish the movie. I would have been fine with an all female cast, I don't care about that, I just want it to be good. The writing was awful and the group lacked chemistry. also McCarthy and Jones was too much of the same thing. 

Half of the group were either SNL members, alumni, or frequent guests.  They didn't lack chemistry, they were given dry dog shit to work with and told to polish it.  The entire movie lands at the feet of Feig.  He doesn't understand Lovecraft, he doesn't understand entrepreneurship, and he doesn't understand dry humor.  He understands Judd Apatow-style "just let them improve the whole movie" comedies.

That works for a Paul Feig movie, but it does fuck-all for a Ghostbusters movie.  Take the same cast and replace Paul Feig with James Gunn and we'd be watching the trailer to the Ghostbusters 2016 sequel right now.

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the movie was garbage. kate mckinnon was the only good thing about it. 

Disagree.  Kate McKinnon was woefully misused.  She wasn't funny at all.  The only character that felt the slightest bit real was Leslie Jones.  At least she didn't want to walk into a closet full of mannequins. 

18 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Disagree.  Kate McKinnon was woefully misused.  She wasn't funny at all.  The only character that felt the slightest bit real was Leslie Jones.  At least she didn't want to walk into a closet full of mannequins. 

i just skimmed through the movie. it was that bad. i'm also biased lol. i love kate. 

Just now, -GD- said:

i just skimmed through the movie. it was that bad. i'm also biased lol. i love kate. 

Kate's great.  They're all great.  They have an immense wealth of talent that could have been something special in the hands of the right director.

Paul Feig is a dude with a dominatrix fetish who should stick with what he knows.

Just now, McWicked said:

Kate's great.  They're all great.  They have an immense wealth of talent that could have been something special in the hands of the right director.

Paul Feig is a dude with a dominatrix fetish who should stick with what he knows.

melissa mccarthy was excellent in can you ever forgive me?  i was legit blown away.  

4 hours ago, McWicked said:

Half of the group were either SNL members, alumni, or frequent guests.  They didn't lack chemistry, they were given dry dog shit to work with and told to polish it.  The entire movie lands at the feet of Feig.  He doesn't understand Lovecraft, he doesn't understand entrepreneurship, and he doesn't understand dry humor.  He understands Judd Apatow-style "just let them improve the whole movie" comedies.

That works for a Paul Feig movie, but it does fuck-all for a Ghostbusters movie.  Take the same cast and replace Paul Feig with James Gunn and we'd be watching the trailer to the Ghostbusters 2016 sequel right now.

Too bad James gunn is "problematic"