Ace Combat 7 to get further work done on Pro/X?

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

3fps more confirmed

It's an unimpressive showing on both systems, especially the X. Take SoulCalibur VI another Namco game for example which just released, it's a locked 60 FPS on both consoles, 1080p on the Pro and 1440p on the X, it's also the same engine as this game.

They could do more.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

So how is the game in VR? 

If DCS world and google cardboard with my phone blew me away back then i hope the vr in this game is even better cause the low resolution and shit on the rest of the vr games I played was shitty and I have a pro.

It apparently looks amazing in VR. I haven't played it yet though. 

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's an unimpressive showing on both systems, especially the X. Take SoulCalibur VI another Namco game for example which just released, it's a locked 60 FPS on both consoles, 1080p on the Pro and 1440p on the X, it's also the same engine as this game.

They could do more.

Lol are you serious? That’s a terrible comparison. SC6 is a fighting game with 2 characters on screen in a small stage. AC7 has you flying planes on large maps with dozens of different air, ground, and sea targets around you. It’s definitely impressive when you take that into consideration.

Edited by Twinblade

Game is effin awesome and I am thinking about double dipping with the physical version for the One X.

Mainly for Ace Combat 6 and hoping they get something good like an upgrade for the One X version.

Like I said, game is beautiful but the sub 1080p res on PS4 is downgrading the experience for me.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Game is effin awesome and I am thinking about double dipping with the physical version for the One X.

Mainly for Ace Combat 6 and hoping they get something good like an upgrade for the One X version.

Like I said, game is beautiful but the sub 1080p res on PS4 is downgrading the experience for me.

You bought the game for the base PS4 and you own an X? Why?

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

well, it's worse on Boner X, so wait until they patch it (if they do) before double dipping.

just hooked up my PSVR and played a bit of AC7. Its pretty cool, but i actually felt really queasy after just a few minutes and couldn't even finish the first mission. Ill get back to it at some point.

As for the headset, i have to say its actually surprisingly ergonomic and better built than the vive. Its simple to adjust and put on, i had no trouble finding the sweet spot when it comes to the clarity of the display compared to the vive, which i always spend a lot of time fidgeting with.

The display is definitely lower resolution and not as high quality overall though. But Its really not that bad given the price, ill have to try more games before I can give my full opinion on it.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You bought the game for the base PS4 and you own an X? Why?

I had a $50 PSN card lying around and a 20% coupon from when I got my PS4 slim.

That and Ace Combat 5 pre-order bonus.

Also, the difference between 900p and 1080p is not that big.