What age were you when you moved out of your family’s house?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m well into my 40s but I don’t think it’s time

this thread really sucks. context matters as always. I left my home (my father raised me and 3 siblings ALONE) when I was 17 because everyone left at that time. My sister 3 years older than me, my bro

Seems way to early if u ask me

Posted Images

this thread really sucks. context matters as always. I left my home (my father raised me and 3 siblings ALONE) when I was 17 because everyone left at that time. My sister 3 years older than me, my brother 6 years older than me.

My sister moved out, and then my bro got his own place (he was living with us until he was 23). I moved out and still went to school. But where I live you get "paid" for it.

Had my own place at 17 at 20 moved into a flat with 3 other of my friends until I finished my degree. We dropped it 4 years later and now I have my own flat again. 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

23,  been married 13 years now 

Your dad owned a company.

Probably your dad bought your condo.

Otherwise, if you were a regular Mexican, you would be throwing down parties with the rest of your 20 roomates on your studio room in Cali.

• Like 1
On 2019-01-23 at 9:10 PM, lostfool said:

18.  I am not a bitch that needs mommy and daddy to take care of me

Translation: mom and dad couldn’t stand my body odor or horrible personality for one second beyond the 18 years they are legally obligated to care for me. 

5 hours ago, teh_4th said:

Translation: mom and dad couldn’t stand my body odor or horrible personality for one second beyond the 18 years they are legally obligated to care for me. 

You are projecting.  At 18 I was island hopping in the Caribbean.  At 18 you were probably scratching your nuts at home while your mom screamed at you to get a life.

13 hours ago, kokujin said:

20. Outside the country, on campus, own apartments. Housing. Jail.  Had a broke few months or half year I beleive they let me back after 28.  other than that, managed on my own. 

don't forget your trash can home. 

On 2019-01-24 at 2:51 PM, kaz said:

this thread really sucks. context matters as always. I left my home (my father raised me and 3 siblings ALONE) when I was 17 because everyone left at that time. My sister 3 years older than me, my brother 6 years older than me.

My sister moved out, and then my bro got his own place (he was living with us until he was 23). I moved out and still went to school. But where I live you get "paid" for it.

Had my own place at 17 at 20 moved into a flat with 3 other of my friends until I finished my degree. We dropped it 4 years later and now I have my own flat again. 

stfu HH

You live under a bridge