Xbox1 - only "around 41 million" sold WW.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now's as good a time as any to link this masterpiece:    

Xbox is dead.  

And lets be honest. We all know that the actual ACTIVE userbase, and by active I mean somebody who actually has an Xbox One hooked up to their TV and they play at least one game a year, so I'm talking about a low-ass bar here.........we know that the active userbase is NOT 41 million.

We know this because that 41 million number is for all XBO launch versions, all XBO S, and XBO X.

The people bought launch versions either bought an S and ditched the launch version, or they bought an X.

And there have to be a group of Xbox One S buyers who immediately turned around and bought XBX versions.

So those sales numbers overlap pretty big.

I don't think there's more than 25 million ACTIVE Xbox One users.

• Upvote 1

Yet another sales thread from the sheepets LMFAO, that's literally all they have left :rofl:  :tom: 

I'll count my sales as I play RE2 tomorrow and you get back to sucking cow dick and hiding behind their scrotums for a taste of gaming. exclusively missing on your console :cruise: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Yet another sales thread from the sheepets LMFAO, that's literally all they have left :rofl:  :tom: 

I'll count my sales as I play RE2 tomorrow and you get back to sucking cow dick and hiding behind their scrotums for a taste of gaming. exclusively missing on your console :cruise: 

Man how the tables have turned 

13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The best part is they have absolutely zero momentum going into next-gen :tom5: they need Sony to fuck up real bad to get anywhere.

Xbox is essentially DOA next gen.

you have to remember, MS got exclusive deals like Dead Rising, Titanfall, Etc this gen because developers THOUGHT they were making games for the XBOX 360 audience. 360's success was the reason many devs sided with Xbox One.

That's all out the window now and MS knows it, 3rd parties won't be behind them next gen like they were at the start of this gen. It's only going to get worse, and MS knows this, hence the emergency studio acquisitions. MS has no other way of getting quality exclusives unless they build them themselves.

I guarantee you we are heading into next gen with PS5 right out of the gate getting exclusives from huge third parties. Capcom, Square, Namco, yo name it, every developer, especially from Japan is going to sign with Sony given the chance.

Xbox is literally taking their last walk to the gallows.

Dead-man-walking-the-green-mile-25091426

DEAD MAN WALKING ON A GREEN MILE! 

46 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And lets be honest. We all know that the actual ACTIVE userbase, and by active I mean somebody who actually has an Xbox One hooked up to their TV and they play at least one game a year, so I'm talking about a low-ass bar here.........we know that the active userbase is NOT 41 million.

We know this because that 41 million number is for all XBO launch versions, all XBO S, and XBO X.

The people bought launch versions either bought an S and ditched the launch version, or they bought an X.

And there have to be a group of Xbox One S buyers who immediately turned around and bought XBX versions.

So those sales numbers overlap pretty big.

I don't think there's more than 25 million ACTIVE Xbox One users.

lol at least one game a year.

Gotta love jerry when he pulls facts out of his ass.

Yeah, me and the rest of the Xbox One X owners who are getting the best version of every multiplats (RDR2, Farcry 5) and new Metro along with some other exclusives like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Forza and Crackdown.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Xbox is essentially DOA next gen.

you have to remember, MS got exclusive deals like Dead Rising, Titanfall, Etc this gen because developers THOUGHT they were making games for the XBOX 360 audience. 360's success was the reason many devs sided with Xbox One.

That's all out the window now and MS knows it, 3rd parties won't be behind them next gen like they were at the start of this gen. It's only going to get worse, and MS knows this, hence the emergency studio acquisitions. MS has no other way of getting quality exclusives unless they build them themselves.

I guarantee you we are heading into next gen with PS5 right out of the gate getting exclusives from huge third parties. Capcom, Square, Namco, yo name it, every developer, especially from Japan is going to sign with Sony given the chance.

Xbox is literally taking their last walk to the gallows.

Dead-man-walking-the-green-mile-25091426

DEAD MAN WALKING ON A GREEN MILE! 

MS is DOA this gen because they got too cocky.

Remember how they trashed their fanbase for wanting games?

They went 2 E3s shoving down tv into everyone's throats and when people reacted with millions of PS4s bought, they got rid of kinect and their stupid tv focus.

That's what killed them, not deals.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

MS is DOA this gen because they got too cocky.

Remember how they trashed their fanbase for wanting games?

They went 2 E3s shoving down tv into everyone's throats and when people reacted with millions of PS4s bought, they got rid of kinect and their stupid tv focus.

That's what killed them, not deals.

yeah, it didn't matter what games MS brought out, they could have all been bangers. No one cared after the reveal, the console was marked for death.

my point is, those deals were the only good thing about xbox one. it was a good console for the first 2-3 years when it was getting real exclusives. The next xbox won't be getting the same support out of the gate that the One did this gen.

It's going to get WORSE.

11 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

yeah, it didn't matter what games MS brought out, they could have all been bangers. No one cared after the reveal, the console was marked for death.

my point is, those deals were the only good thing about xbox one. it was a good console for the first 2-3 years when it was getting real exclusives. The next xbox won't be getting the same support out of the gate that the One did this gen.

It's going to get WORSE.

Yeah, that's not good for us consumers, because while MS got cocky and the Xbox One exclusives were scarce this gen, Sony was even worse.

Remember the first two years with Sony showcasing garbage indies as the whole thing the console had?

Indies were not the entree, they were the main course.

That's what made me got rid of my first PS4.

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah, that's not good for us consumers, because while MS got cocky and the Xbox One exclusives were scarce this gen, Sony was even worse.

Remember the first two years with Sony showcasing garbage indies as the whole thing the console had?

Indies were not the entree, they were the main course.

That's what made me got rid of my first PS4.

Same story again with playstation, garbage for the first 2-3 years. 

Thing is, we've seen Sony's track record now. they didn't give up with the PS3. Yeah it sucked at first, shit, it was downright meme status and the joke of the internet much like the Xbox One was this gen. PS3 was downright bullied last gen, but sony didn't cave. Sony didn't sell out to PC. Sony didn't fuck their customers like MS did with XB1.

My thoughts on Sony have changed after seeing how they handled a fumble VS how MS handled a fumble. This makes it very easy for me to choose next gen. I don't want/need/have the time for 2 system that do the same things. I'm only getting one console, and given both company's track record.... PS5 is the safe bet.

Edited by Bodycount N
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

Same story again with playstation, garbage for the first 2-3 years. 

Thing is, we've seen Sony's track record now. they didn't give up with the PS3. Yeah it sucked at first, shit, it was downright meme status and the joke of the internet much like the Xbox One was this gen. PS3 was downright bullied last gen, but sony didn't cave. Sony didn't sell out to PC. Sony didn't fuck their customers like MS did with XB1.

My thoughts on Sony have changed after seeing how they handled a fumble VS how MS handled a fumble. This makes it very easy for me to choose next gen. I don't want/need/have the time for 2 system that do the same things. I'm only getting one console, and given both company's track record.... PS5 is the safe bet.

Sony didn't cave with PC support because Sony is not an OS company.

It's way easier for MS to dip into PC sales because they are an OS company so porting games it's a matter of walking to the next building and asking for the Windows guys to make some phone calls and start the porting.

Sony didn't have a chance and from what I remember, they were in the red with the PS3 till it started selling after Xbox 360 had sploorged all their exclusives.

PS3 was the best console at the end of last gen.

However what drove Sony to get deals and first party games going for the PS3 was the fact that Xbox 360 was destroying them.

A stark contrast from the beginning of this gen when MS was basically shooting themselves on their feet with their stupidity and tv kinect.

All Sony had to do was tell everyone at E3 that they were going to be making the PS4 for games and that they were going to support used games.

BAM, that was it.

That's how bad MS was doing, and they deserve all the backlash.