Xbox1 - only "around 41 million" sold WW.

33 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lol at least one game a year.

Gotta love jerry when he pulls facts out of his ass.

Yeah, me and the rest of the Xbox One X owners who are getting the best version of every multiplats (RDR2, Farcry 5) and new Metro along with some other exclusives like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Forza and Crackdown.

LOL, he thought I was making fun of something else.

When in fact I was establishing a BARE MINIMUM for what would be considered an actual Xbox gamer.

Good to see he didn't argue against the 25 million mark.  Awfully proud of his exclusive (that isn't exclusive) and his multiplats. LOL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now's as good a time as any to link this masterpiece:    

Xbox is dead.  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he thought I was making fun of something else.

When in fact I was establishing a BARE MINIMUM for what would be considered an actual Xbox gamer.

Good to see he didn't argue against the 25 million mark.  Awfully proud of his exclusive (that isn't exclusive) and his multiplats. LOL

Dude I am right here.

You act like you are communicating through written letters. 

Yeah well I don't buy it, that's only 6 million above his end of 2017 figure. He's said it before right around other analyst findings that different firms are going to come up with different numbers and that no one is wrong. He's an analyst and there's other analysts firms out there which offer different findings. He's not the end all be all, he's just an active guy on a forum which is why you hear about these things more from him, he's chatty, other firms release reports. 

43-45 million seems to be far more realistic, the console seems to sell between 8-9 million on a yearly average. It sold 4.3 million in the US and did 600k in the UK, so that right there is 4.9 million, they're in literally over a hundred other countries and while some are small to think they only make up an additional 1.1 million sales for a year is just retarded. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

So you buy his outdated projection but not his updated one?

:D dyno logic right there. 

It's all relative to what else is being/been reported by other firms, real sales data etc. Some numbers can make sense for the time while others don't.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah well I don't buy it, that's only 6 million above his end of 2017 figure. He's said it before right around other analyst findings that different firms are going to come up with different numbers and that no one is wrong. He's an analyst and there's other analysts firms out there which offer different findings. He's not the end all be all, he's just an active guy on a forum which is why you hear about these things more from him, he's chatty, other firms release reports. 

43-45 million seems to be far more realistic, the console seems to sell between 8-9 million on a yearly average. It sold 4.3 million in the US and did 600k in the UK, so that right there is 4.9 million, they're in literally over a hundred other countries and while some are small to think they only make up an additional 1.1 million sales for a year is just retarded. 

No its not retarded because Xbox sells like Trash outside of the US and UK. 

E. g.  Xbox1 has only sold 105K in Japan in 5 years...... yes in 5 years. 

It sells a few thousand there a year. 

the US and the UK carries the majority of XB1 WW sales..... in the US it still performs well..... but for 2018 in the UK it fell off a cliff. :mj:

Edited by Goukosan

Also.... DynamiteCop keeps thinking those are estimates. 

ZHugeEX is reporting on actual WW sales data that was shared recently. 

It breaks down like this for XB1 lifetime sales. 

24.5m US
16.5 international (11.5m international minus UK)

Those are the hard figures... not estimates. 

ZHugeEX - 

A combination of NPD, GfK and Famitsu numbers + other data I have access to.

For those that don't know NPD tracks the Americas, GFK tracks all of Europe, Australia and I believe Africa and Famitsu tracks Asia and "other data" will be the smaller countries that fall outside those 3.

Like I said... actual hard figures.. not guesses like DynamiteCop is claiming... lol

Edited by Goukosan

Damn 3 posts in a row, that's more posts than games youll play in the next 6 months :D

ps2 won, had sales and games

x360 won, had sales and games

switch wins, sales and...…. yikes Wii all over LOL

Just now, Jon2B said:

Damn 3 posts in a row, that's more posts than games youll play in the next 6 months :D

ps2 won, had sales and games

x360 won, had sales and games

switch wins, sales and...…. yikes Wii all over LOL

360 Didn't win... PS3 sold more in the end WW :bena:

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Also.... DynamiteCop keeps thinking those are estimates. 

ZHugeEX is reporting on actual WW sales data that was shared recently. 

It breaks down like this for XB1 lifetime sales. 

24.5m US
16.5 international (11.5m international minus UK)

Those are the hard figures... not estimates. 

ZHugeEX - 

A combination of NPD, GfK and Famitsu numbers + other data I have access to.

For those that don't know NPD tracks the Americas, GFK tracks all of Europe, Australia and I believe Africa and Famitsu tracks Asia and "other data" will be the smaller countries that fall outside those 3.

Like I said... actual hard figures.. not guesses like DynamiteCop is claiming... lol

It's hard numbers mixed in with research information to reach a tallied final number, some is hard figures and other parts of it are not. This is no different than what IHS does but they came to a different figure and they're a much broader, larger and well funded organization.

Their numbers and what Zhuge proclaimed have basically a 3 million unit divergence. He's not unique, what he has access to isn't special, all these companies have it they just interpret certain things differently.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's hard numbers mixed in with research information to reach a tallied final number, some is hard figures and other parts of it are not. This is no different than what IHS does but they came to a different figure and they're a much broader, larger and well funded organization.

Their numbers and what Zhuge proclaimed have basically a 3 million unit divergence.

NPD, GFK and Famitsu literally cover 99% of WW gaming sales. 

Xbox1 is not selling gang busters in Antarctica... stop it :|

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Their numbers and what Zhuge proclaimed have basically a 3 million unit divergence. He's not unique, what he has access to isn't special, all these companies have it they just interpret certain things differently.

Just now, Jon2B said:

That's debatable. Doesn't matter, both had sales and games

Hard Figures reported by MS (MS used to report actual data for 360) and Sony themselves and hard figures from NPD, GFK and Famitsu are not debatable :|

360 destroyed PS3 in the US.. but lost the rest of the world by such a huge margin that PS3 ended up winning the WW figures. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hard Figures reported by MS (MS used to report actual data for 360) and Sony themselves and hard figures from NPD, GFK and Famitsu are not debatable :|

360 destroyed PS3 in the US.. but lost the rest of the world by such a huge margin that PS3 ended up winning the WW figures. 

If it was it was by next to nothing. They were neck and neck .

Still, both had sales and games.

You don't want to play Re2 but you buy every other overpriced Capcom port that comes to Ditch LMAO