Killers with no motive

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I've studied criminology a little bit. Nobody does this. 

Everyone has an underlying motive of some kind. Unless it's genuine mental illness like schizophrenia.

Good to know. I don’t think it’s  uncommon to want to randomly take out your aggression, but like at what point are so obsessed with it you’re willing to sacrifice your own life? I’d love to learn more about their psychology to it... like you wouldn’t get away with it. For example this guy in FL just walked into a bank, killed 5 people, called the cops on himself, had a standoff, and finally got captured. WTH did he think would happen? LMAO. Who wants to spend their life in jail? Do they figure they’d be killed in the action? What’s the end game here? 

Just now, ghostz said:

Good to know. I don’t think it’s  uncommon to want to randomly take out your aggression, but like at what point are so obsessed with it you’re willing to sacrifice your own life? I’d love to learn more about their psychology to it... like you wouldn’t get away with it. For example this guy in FL just walked into a bank, killed 5 people, called the cops on himself, had a standoff, and finally got captured. WTH did he think would happen? LMAO. Who wants to spend their life in jail? Do they figure they’d be killed in the action? What’s the end game here? 

It depends on what type of murder you are talking about exactly. 

Murder almost always tends to build up slowly in the killer's mind for many years. The guy in FL definitely had a motive, but it's impossible to say what without further details.  

If you give the FBI a murder, they can actually create a profile of what the murderer will be like, and these profiles are usually fairly accurate (though sometimes wrong). It's a whole science that took decades to develop. For example, "the murderer will be 20 - 35 years old, male, lives alone with no spouse, works a menial job, had problem with women in childhood, started arson fires in his childhood." And then the person they catch tends to fit this exact profile. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

It depends on what type of murder you are talking about exactly. 

Murder almost always tends to build up slowly in the killer's mind for many years. The guy in FL definitely had a motive, but it's impossible to say what without further details.  

If you give the FBI a murder, they can actually create a profile of what the murderer will be like, and these profiles are usually fairly accurate (though sometimes wrong). It's a whole science that took decades to develop. For example, "the murderer will be 20 - 35 years old, male, lives alone with no spouse, works a menial job, had problem with women in childhood, started arson fires in his childhood." And then the person they catch tends to fit this exact profile. 

Just... where do they plan to go or do AFTER they do a killing? Or are they basically committing sucidie in their mind? Who would want to go to jail? Why do you think you could get away with it? Do you care?

you know what I’d imagine tho, all of them regret it. Unless they’re truly a crazy person 

i imagine most of the time these ppl are going through weird phases of their life and end up taking it too far and are then fucked for life 

bUT idk. Is that wrong ? Lol. I just can’t imagine being so mad I’m cool with spending the rest of my life behind bars. I would never be able to have sex with a woman again, etc. how could I ever be so mad I’m cool with that? Lol

44 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Just... where do they plan to go or do AFTER they do a killing? Or are they basically committing sucidie in their mind? Who would want to go to jail? Why do you think you could get away with it? Do you care?

you know what I’d imagine tho, all of them regret it. Unless they’re truly a crazy person 

i imagine most of the time these ppl are going through weird phases of their life and end up taking it too far and are then fucked for life 

bUT idk. Is that wrong ? Lol. I just can’t imagine being so mad I’m cool with spending the rest of my life behind bars. I would never be able to have sex with a woman again, etc. how could I ever be so mad I’m cool with that? Lol

There's different "types" of killers depending on the crime, which is tied to motive. Serial killers and heat-of-the-moment crimes for example are totally different than mass shooters.

Anyway...practically NO mass shooters expect to get away. They know exactly what's going to happen. It's basically a murder-suicide or a murder-jail. They are not normal people, but they certainly know what they are doing in terms of planning. Usually they have been mentally broken down far before the shooting happens. Nobody wakes up and decides to do this randomly. I think that guy that shot up Sandy Hook was reported to have never left his room and to have boarded up even all his windows for years. The mental breakdown happens long before the event. 

Most of these people don't really care anymore on what happens next when they've come to the point where they cross that personal threshold, fear of consequences is out the window. At the end of the line it's this fear that keeps people in check, what do you do when that goes away?

School shooters, the Vegas hotel shooter, suicide bombers, guys who have nothing to lose, before you manage to kill them they already managed to take out numerous more lives. They'll do more damage than you can do to them, you can't win against such individuals.

Edited by bhytre
  • Sad 1

Any studies out there from maybe previous decades of flat out torture of these people to Just kind of pick their brains? Throw one of these dudes in a military torture type setting for x amount of days and THEN talk to them. See if their “tough” act or lack of care breaks? That’s what I’m interested in, are these truly evil individuals or are they actually mentally diseased/weak? What’s the diffference between someone who commits sucuide and someone who does suicide by cop/etc ?

Edited by ghostz

I would imagine there's a spectrum of evil anywhere from fucked up mentally I'll to psychopaths who get aroused by murdering people and everything in between. 

Edited by Vini

Willy pickton killed 49 women here in Vancouver, was convicted of killing 6. He confessed to an inmate how many he killed, he said he wanted to get to 50 but got sloppy. He had no motive for killing them, he would pick up hookers, bring them back to his pig farm, fuck them, kill them and cut them up and feed them to his pigs.

His ranch was a 5 minute walk from my highschool :]

pri_66804769-e1516776595741.jpg

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Willy pickton killed 49 women here in Vancouver, was convicted of killing 6. He confessed to an inmate how many he killed, he said he wanted to get to 50 but got sloppy. He had no motive for killing them, he would pick up hookers, bring them back to his pig farm, fuck them, kill them and cut them up and feed them to his pigs.

The thing to remember about these special degenerates is there's not that many of them. Real sick fucks like that who act on their impulses are like the most extreme one in a million type. 

Just completely unconscious like NPCs and shit

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, Boss said:

I highly doubt someone kills 49 people with zero motive. 

His motive was to kill hookers because he enjoyed it. 

In the conversation, shocking details emerge: Pickton talks about killing 49 women and says he would kill more, given the chance.

"I was gonna do one more, make it an even 50," Pickton tells the undercover officer. "Make it the big five-zero. (Expletive) half a hundred."

18 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

did you fuck him? :]  

Edited by kaz
10 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

His motive was to kill hookers because he enjoyed it. 

In the conversation, shocking details emerge: Pickton talks about killing 49 women and says he would kill more, given the chance.

"I was gonna do one more, make it an even 50," Pickton tells the undercover officer. "Make it the big five-zero. (Expletive) half a hundred."

I can imagine that it was all beneficial for him.  He gets the women as hookers, fucks them and then chops them up to feed his pigs. He was then saving money on feed for the pigs which was keeping his business going at a lower overhead and never paid a dime for the ladies' services.  He was probably like.. Why not?  Which is obviously wrong.  He probably just didn't give a shit.

Edited by S#$@%^i
  • Haha 1