John from DF - im quitting because of Alt Left ResetEra

Why do I even bother? I poured so much into this. What the heck do you want tech wise? What exactly is missing?

Honestly, I don’t even care. After today, I feel like quitting. I worked too hard for zero pay-off. Not worth sacrificing my health any longer.

Way to go, alt left scum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey @Cookester15can you give jehurey a posting limit like jimbo?

I'm so tired of Jerry...

Just now, jehurey said:

So, what's the reason for blaming this on leftism?

Or is he just getting trashed because of regular video game fanboyism, and you guys are just trying to blame leftism, in general?

Well it's a leftist website and they dig into him pretty hard, seems pretty self-explanatory.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well it's a leftist website and they dig into him pretty hard, seems pretty self-explanatory.

So in other words.................its regular video game fanboyism that would have pissed him off if those same people were at neogaf.

And it has nothing to do with the "leftism"?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

Just now, Jon2B said:

era is a alt left bully forum in high volume. Its like you, McDyke and Gooferson if there were 200 of you idiots.

you're feeling bullied, huh?

I'll be nicer from here on out, sweetie. I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in other words.................its regular video game fanboyism that would have pissed him off if those same people were at neogaf.

And it has nothing to do with the "leftism"?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

Leftists on the internet generally have extreme reactions to things, they fly off the handle far more easily than everyone else, they're incredibly mean hearted people and don't think about the consequences of their actions and tirades against other people. This leftist think tank website is responsible for ruining peoples lives, for ruining peoples careers. They've legitimately destroyed peoples entire livelihoods, is there a connection to their political and lifestyle ideals? Absolutely.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

era is a alt left bully forum in high volume. Its like you, McDyke and Gooferson if there were 200 of you idiots.

Try thousands.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
Just now, lynux3 said:

What's the context of it all?

He made a tech analysis video that's more like a review and comparison to the original RE2 and he's getting torn apart for it not being an actual tech analysis and it having spoilers in it etc. People are serious assholes to this guy.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Leftists on the internet generally have extreme reactions to things, they fly off the handle far more easily than everyone else, they're incredibly mean hearted people and don't think about the consequences of their actions and tirades against other people. This leftist think tank website is responsible for ruining peoples lives, for ruining peoples careers. They've legitimately destroyed peoples entire livelihoods, is there a connection to their political and lifestyle ideals? Absolutely.

Wow............people like that exist on the internet?????

And you're telling me that they all just happened to be leftists????

Those would be interesting revelations, if I started getting on the internet after 2014.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm so tired of Jerry...

Maybe next time...............talk about a the subject without injecting some of your personal political bullshit in it.........and then we will respond about the subject.

John from Digital Foundry was getting trashed by regular ole fucking RE fanboys, and video game fanboys because his video had spoilers.

Did you need to open your mouth beyond that????? No.

Try talking like an adult next time. Maybe I might treat you like one.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wow............people like that exist on the internet?????

And you're telling me that they all just happened to be leftists????

Those would be interesting revelations, if I started getting on the internet after 2014.

They do exist, they are miserable people with shit lives like you:trump2:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

They do exist, they are miserable people with shit lives like you:trump2:

Hmmmmm, people who go around trashing other people on the internet, throwing insults at about people and their lives, you say?

And they all happen to be leftists?:trump2:

People that base their entire time on the internet trying to act like they are above people......people that tell others that they shouldn't be treated as an adult....when they are middle aged and cant support themselves. lol. Yeah, your kind of people. Weak boys, fake men, miserable cucks :D

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

People that base their entire time on the internet trying to act like they are above people......people that tell others that they shouldn't be treated as an adult....when they are middle aged and cant support themselves. lol. Yeah, your kind of people. Weak boys, fake men, miserable cucks :D

People losing their shit on the internet, and just making personal insults that make it sound like they are really pissed, and have a toxic vibe.

And they all happen to be leftists, you say???:patrice:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

People losing their shit on the internet, and just making personal insults that make it sound like they are really pissed, and have a toxic vibe.

And they all happen to be leftists, you say???:patrice:

You respond to every post I make with the same shit . If you don't want to take personal jabs quit responding and whiy acting like you are above poeple . You ain't shit homie :D

you can act all you want on the internet , your persona here clearly shows how weak you are irl as does living with your brother at 40 fucking years old :D

You are the prime example of little dick syndrome if you could afford a big Texas redneck truck I'm sure you would be diesel dumping people on the highway :D

msyne just STFU and talk about games or something , cuck :D