John from DF - im quitting because of Alt Left ResetEra

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You respond to every post I make with the same shit . If you don't want to take personal jabs quit responding and whiy acting like you are above poeple . You ain't shit homie :D

you can act all you want on the internet , your persona here clearly shows how weak you are irl as does living with your brother at 40 fucking years old :D

You are the prime example of little dick syndrome if you could afford a big Texas redneck truck I'm sure you would be diesel dumping people on the highway :D

msyne just STFU and talk about games or something , cuck :D

What personal jabs?

Point out a personal jab I just made at you.

I'll wait.

Man...........its a good thing that its only the leftists who are losing their shit and bashing people with toxic attitudes. Good thing we don't have people making posts that involve political stuff, and try to mix it with video game subjects.:reg:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey @Cookester15can you give jehurey a posting limit like jimbo?

I'm so tired of Jerry...

I think John is going to kill himself, I'm not even kidding. The guy seems super depressed and the only joy in life he gets is making videos and people appreciating them. It seems when the latter doesn't happen he gets super down on himself.

I mean look at this shit. 

i2nMfJN.png

Qz47OUM.png

Dude needs to get as far away from this forum as possible. 

Jerry running more damage control than a Microsoft rep :D

This guy is self-owned tbh for posting at REEEsetera. The place where you get banned for not wanting to fuck a tranny and with more racism than stormfront.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think John is going to kill himself, I'm not even kidding. The guy seems super depressed and the only joy in life he gets is making videos and people appreciating them. It seems when the latter doesn't happen he gets super down on himself.

I mean look at this shit. 

i2nMfJN.png

Qz47OUM.png

Dude needs to get as far away from this forum as possible. 

Guy looks like hes never been laid. Perhaps its best if he takes a break for a while, perhaps culls some of his few thousand videogames he owns, and goes out to meet people.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What personal jabs?

Point out a personal jab I just made at you.

I'll wait.

Man...........its a good thing that its only the leftists who are losing their shit and bashing people with toxic attitudes. Good thing we don't have people making posts that involve political stuff, and try to mix it with video game subjects.:reg:

At the end of the day , you log off and your brother is in the next room . Stop trying to act above people , it's so clearly a sign of your weakness .

Try and be a man one day .

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jerry running more damage control than a Microsoft rep :D

This guy is self-owned tbh for posting at REEEsetera. The place where you get banned for not wanting to fuck a tranny and with more racism than stormfront.

Yeah, who wants to have a forum where a whole bunch of people come out of the woodwork to start bashing people because of political affiliation, and nothing more.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

At the end of the day , you log off and your brother is in the next room . Stop trying to act above people , it's so clearly a sign of your weakness .

Try and be a man one day .

Guess he couldn't find the personal jab................and he took it personally.:9:

resetera has A TON of XBox fanboys as well. 

They always attack Digital foundry when a Pro game performs better than an X game or when they're close in performance. 

If tge developer on the game posts on resetera they then start attacking him for being a "lazy dev". 

If DF points out any flaws in the graphics of an X enhanced game they attack him like rabbit dogs. :jonb:

They Also attack sales insiders because they leak the numbers that show Xbox1 is losing.    They chased away a bunch of insiders and almost chased away MAtt from NPD and the mods had to step in and start banning those XB1 crazed fanboys who were targeting insiders, developers etc.... Those fanboys wanted to silence the sales leaks"Make it stop" :awww:

Pathetic bunch. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Imma just say this now I’m willing to turn this into another 30 page demolish of jerry again 

wow, its not every day that a person openly admits he's going to derail a thread, beforehand.

Making it easier for the mods, I guess.

• Haha 1