Gonna be a shit few days coming up

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yup, just moved away from the frigid Atlantic/East Coast where it was 15-30F, to the Pacific Northwest where it's about 37-41F. :juggle:

Tomorrow is going to be so sunny and beautiful in Seattle so I’m sure it’ll be the same up in Vancouver. It’s been a really mild winter. 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Tomorrow is going to be so sunny and beautiful in Seattle so I’m sure it’ll be the same up in Vancouver. It’s been a really mild winter. 

I've been here since Thursday night and it's been a world of difference compared to Atlantic Canada. :| :D 

My furnace broke last week when it was like 15 out. That was fun. Below zero is scary shit. So much to worry about. Pipes freezing, neighbor not letting his cats in :mad: Car batteries.

Junk

"Enjoying the wintry scene"

lmfao, what's so good about the shitty winter, the snow, the freezing cold, the slippery roads, idiots not knowing how to drive on wintry conditions, the miserable feeling of not being able to do anything fun because of cold.

F this place. I am giving myself two more years and I am moving down south.

18 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah in the summers out here (mainly in Alberta) we get up to 44C and I just remember it feeling like you're breathing air from a furnace vent. :scared:

Canadians complaining about heat. :roff: 

27 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Canadians complaining about heat. :roff: 

:facep: It's humid as fuck during the summer, it's pretty awful in QC. We get fucked by both temperature extremities. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

:facep: It's humid as fuck during the summer, it's pretty awful in QC. We get fucked by both temperature extremities. 

This.

I would meet people from Arizona/New Mexico that would be in Montreal and go: Jesus fuck this is still Canada right?! Because while they're used to heat, it was never humid, which can add 4-10C to the weather report. :D

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

This.

I would meet people from Arizona/New Mexico that would be in Montreal and go: Jesus fuck this is still Canada right?! Because while they're used to heat, it was never humid, which can add 4-10C to the weather report. :D

I'm from the Gulf Coast.  The only place I've experienced that's more humid is Japan in July.

22 hours ago, Jon2B said:

-5 with a -35 windchill Thursday :mindblown: 3 days in a row that wont break 10 degrees. Ugh, winter sucks here

what, that's a PC/nerdmit hermit overclockers dream temperature, as well as a cryptominer's.  All that free cold air to keep a CPU/GPU/ASIC/FPGA chilled is good.  

:idid: