This isn't some mod or anything.  There's literally 2 Mr.X's that can spawn in either side of the RPD respectively.  If you get far enough away, or the other will be spawned in a certain distance from you.  Of course if Mr. X is within a certain vicinity of you, he'll be tethered to you and follow you throughout most of the entire RPD.  What happens here I guess is that they lead Mr.X just pas the center point of the RPD and then get away from him, but since he's stunned there for a bit, another is spawned in as he makes his way inside, but he's not far enough away so the first one doesn't de-spawn.

Pretty hilarious :D 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This isn't some mod or anything.  There's literally 2 Mr.X's that can spawn in either side of the RPD respectively.  If you get far enough away, or the other will be spawned in a certain distance from you.  Of course if Mr. X is within a certain vicinity of you, he'll be tethered to you and follow you throughout most of the entire RPD.  What happens here I guess is that they lead Mr.X just pas the center point of the RPD and then get away from him, but since he's stunned there for a bit, another is spawned in as he makes his way inside, but he's not far enough away so the first one doesn't de-spawn.

Pretty hilarious :D 

If that's the case, you should be able to spawn more than 2. Unless the game recognizes the spawn point has been used.  Which is weird. Can't you tether and spawn more if that's how the bullshit works?? :|

7 minutes ago, Sabo said:

WTF does it look like? He's stunned. Not dead.

Goddamn, do you need someone to explain every little detail? 

Ya assfuck. I'm pretty sure that's what i'm asking nimble-balls.  Considering every other stun lasts not even a second if that. 

Someone who isn't scarred from answering a post, how long does he stay stunned for in that crouched position?? 

19 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Ya assfuck. I'm pretty sure that's what i'm asking nimble-balls.  Considering every other stun lasts not even a second if that. 

Someone who isn't scarred from answering a post, how long does he stay stunned for in that crouched position?? 

If you would pay attention you wouldn't need someone to explain this simple shit to you. There's a difference between hit-stun and a stunned state.

When you see him reel back but quickly recover, which stun do you think that is?

When you see him drop down, completely immobile, what stun do you think that is?

Hope you don't hurt your stupid, little brain trying to figure this simple shit out...

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Sabo said:

If you would pay attention you wouldn't need someone to explain this simple shit to you. There's a difference between hit-stun and a stunned state.

When you see him reel back but quickly recover, which stun do you think that is?

When you see him drop down, completely immobile, what stun do you think that is?

Hope you don't hurt your stupid, little brain trying to figure this simple shit out...

I see that dumb shit. You are still too fucking dumb to answer my question, so i'll ask someone else or reddit such difficult information.

I knew you'd run with my vague use of stunned

REEF.  Any human being can see the flasbangs make him KEEL BACK STUNNED DISTRACTED ETC but if you pump enough ammo into him, he actually goes immobile.

No. I did not know that. I could NOT know that, and i assumed he's not dead because your dumbass said you couldn't figure out how to kill him.

So again, for the non seborated anus out there, how long is he actually stunned/immobile/crouched and out for? Did he died!?!? :hesta: 

44 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Hit stun, then stun state. I know you played 1000 hours of ninja gaiden because you are a sack loser at real life, but what you 'learned' was not complicated pal.  You should have just played 2 hours and went outside like the rest of humanity. 

28 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I see that dumb shit. You are still too fucking dumb to answer my question, so i'll ask someone else or reddit such difficult information.

I knew you'd run with my vague use of stunned

REEF.  Any human being can see the flasbangs make him KEEL BACK STUNNED DISTRACTED ETC but if you pump enough ammo into him, he actually goes immobile.

No. I did not know that. I could NOT know that, and i assumed he's not dead because your dumbass said you couldn't figure out how to kill him.

So again, for the non seborated anus out there, how long is he actually stunned/immobile/crouched and out for? Did he died!?!? :hesta: 

Scramble to save face all you want, it's futile. Your stupidity is clearly infinite.

You see the Big, Scary, Man hunched over on one knee and still breathing and you want to know if he died?

Seriously... Just put a bullseye on your forehead. 

Edited by Sabo
1 minute ago, Sabo said:

Scramble to save face all you want, it's futile. Your stupidity is clearly infinite.

You see the Big, Scary, Man hunched over on one knee and still breathing and you want to know if he died?

Seriously... Just bullseye on your forehead. 

Sometimes people ask questions to reenforce what can't possibility be true.  You would know about people if you weren't a bat in your early childhood. 

Anyone who has played more than a handful of video games should be familiar with this shit. It's basic video game mechanics, this shit has been in games since the NES.

Hell, you ever play a Zelda game? The boss fights are literally designed around this basic idea. Use the dungeon's key item to cause a deep stun to the boss and then proceed to unload on the weak spot when the boss is stunned.