Fitness Boxing Faces Stock Shortages In Japan After Players Share Weight Loss Stories Online

15 minutes ago, Pureis said:

(I bought) Switch Fit To eliminate lack of physical prowess (excersise), but even the easy-class excercisez get my breath going. Every time I receive the encouraging force of instructor 中村一声, I am reminded and cheered by the fact that though I feel like shit, it is not to the levels the great captain America encounters (tastes)!!

Suwich feet bockockshingu. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

(I bought) Switch Fit To eliminate lack of physical prowess (excersise), but even the easy-class excercisez get my breath going. Every time I receive the encouraging force of instructor 中村一声, I am reminded and cheered by the fact that though I feel like shit, it is not to the levels the great captain America encounters (tastes)!!

Suwich feet bockockshingu. 

Nice to meet you. Excuse me from outside FF (;)! Thank you very much for the wonderful introduction! I went to buy it immediately on the day, and did not move with muscle pain for three days where I did while being encouraged by Otsuka's 30 minutes!!!!!!!! Because I can exercise happily, I seem to be able to continue even by me of three days!

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Nice to meet you. Excuse me from outside FF (;)! Thank you very much for the wonderful introduction! I went to buy it immediately on the day, and did not move with muscle pain for three days where I did while being encouraged by Otsuka's 30 minutes!!!!!!!! Because I can exercise happily, I seem to be able to continue even by me of three days!

日本人?? 何処の国の人ですか?

Are you a troll or japanese?