Anyone here plays Street Fighter V?

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

I haven't touched the game in like 6 months. CM plays it a lot though, he's pretty damn good. 

I used to play with CM in the beginning, even before any of the season pass. He was already good back then.

Last time I booted that game up I was greeted with a face full of locked characters . When I looked to see how much it cost to unlock them all it was like 80 bucks. Turned it off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Last time I booted that game up I was greeted with a face full of locked characters . When I looked to see how much it cost to unlock them all it was like 80 bucks. Turned it off.

But you only have to grind dozens of hours doing stupid shit to get them for free :tear2:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

But you only have to grind dozens of hours doing stupid shit to get them for free :tear2:

lmao that was horse shit when the game launched and it still is. You have to put in an unreasonable amount of time into the game.

That's why its still way overpriced.

lol this game has over 300 dollars worth of DLC, and its still over 60 bucks to get all the characters and that doesn't include stages? Another 19.99 please.

Fuck off with this :D

Edited by Jon2B
10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Forget getting them for free. That would take forever. At best you'll gain 3 characters from your points of story/survival on easy and some costumes if you do the weekly events. :D The game is a pure money scam.

And people used to complain about a Super version sold at budget price. 

Also the menus are slow as shit. Hooking up with people to play ranked matches takes forever.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Forget getting them for free. That would take forever. At best you'll gain 3 characters from your points of story/survival on easy and some costumes if you do the weekly events. :D The game is a pure money scam.

And people used to complain about a Super version sold at budget price. 

Also the menus are slow as shit. Hooking up with people to play ranked matches takes forever.

I don't get why people still bother with this pos and give it a free pass just because it's Capcom and Street Fighter.

It had one of the worst game launches of this gen and lost way over half of people interested in the short weeks after that.

Shit game, they should have called it a day and move on to the next project

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I don't get why people still bother with this pos and give it a free pass just because it's Capcom and Street Fighter.

It had one of the worst game launches of this gen and lost way over half of people interested in the short weeks after that.

Shit game, they should have called it a day and move on to the next project

It's Street Fighter.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's Street Fighter.

I feel like Fighters in general have been a letdown this gen. I don't care for GG Xrd, the game just feels off to me and I don't like how the systems work. DBZ's netcode is atrocious and the game doesn't have much depth. Tekken is just... Tekken. I feel like the series needs a strong shot in the arm because it just seems to play it too safe. I haven't even bother with SC6 but judging from matches I've seen, I probably wouldn't care for it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sabo said:

I feel like Fighters in general have been a letdown this gen. I don't care for GG Xrd, the game just feels off to me and I don't like how the systems work. DBZ's netcode is atrocious and the game doesn't have much depth. Tekken is just... Tekken. I feel like the series needs a strong shot in the arm because it just seems to play it too safe. I haven't even bother with SC6 but judging from matches I've seen, I probably wouldn't care for it.

I feel the same way. I liked MKX though surprisingly enough and looking forward to MKXI.

SC6 was super lame. 

I still haven't played MvCI now that I think about it.

21 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Ill play SF David but I haven't had good luck with lag with you Canadian fellas

Is this the first time we'll actually play a fighter? Took long enough.