This is Dumb Mike's idol

59 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

If we're going purely by race demographics like you want...Alabama has 68% of whites and 26% of blacks. Mississippi has 59% whites and  37.5% blacks. Kentucky has 88% whites and is an OK state.  Idaho is more representative with 90% whites, Vermont also has 95% whites.

welfare states :mickey:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dragged like a bitch  

LOL! This one is even better:       

Jerry will take you on the jerry-go-round deflecting and gaslighting you until 10 pages later you admit that Bill Clinton was the greatest president ever while forgetting the original debate.

16 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You're defending poop on the streets.

ROFL :hest: 

5th largest economy in the world.  Pays for your welfare.  I'd find that pretty hard to argue against, myself.

Tell you what, I'll let you have the last word.  I think you need it for, you know...insecurity reasons. :lawl: 

Just now, McWicked said:

5th largest economy in the world.  Pays for your welfare.  I'd find that pretty hard to argue against, myself.

Tell you what, I'll let you have the last word.  I think you need it for, you know...insecurity reasons. :lawl: 

The 5h largest economy doesn't mean SHIT when homeless population is 20%, people are begging to leave, there's people saying it looks like a 3rd world country, and nobody has a good job anymore :tom: You know why it's the 5th largest? Because Mark Zuckerberg and other cretins like him that are 1% but have 99% of the wealth live there in gated communities...you know...with WALLS :tom: 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes, because Mexican illegals are known to be millionaires, educated, and rich. 

#whitegenocide 

15 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The "fifth largest economy" because a house there costs $1,000,000 to live in and a $100k salary is considered "just getting by." 

:will2:

and yet somehow Mexicans can afford to live in Cali with those rates, while "whiteflight" runs to welfare states :mj:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

that's the whites who have yet to catch thier "white flight" to a welfare red state :mj:

I like how in your delusional fantasy world you try to turn every problem around on whites lmfao. You're like the Hollywood people editing out the white kings and intelligentsia and replacing them with other races. :hest: 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I like how in your delusional fantasy world you try to turn every problem around on whites lmfao. You're like the Hollywood people editing out the white kings and intelligentsia and replacing them with other races. :hest: 

Im not turning anything on whites...im using your own terms  and dumbass logic against you :mj:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Im not turning anything on whites...im using your own terms  and dumbass logic against you :mj:

Ah, yeah. What a good point you have. White people are known for fleeing to white welfare states after their own state becomes a welfare state. /s 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Ah, yeah. What a good point you have. White people are known for fleeing to white welfare states after their own state becomes a welfare state. /s 

In case you forgot

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

We already have that.  California's on our side and it's the world's 5th largest economy.  You have Alabama, Mississippi, and Kentucky.  The states on my side subsidize your shithole states: 

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

Next time, don't volunteer to get dog walked. :rawf:  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

In case you forgot

Did you forget the stats where I linked those states have black populations of 26.5% and 37%? 

Who exactly do you think is being helped and needs the help in those states?

Fail again. If you're going to go by race (as you and Dumb Mike are doing), then you're going to need to link me to California helping welfare in Idaho :fatcruise:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Did you forget the stats where I linked those states have black populations of 26.5% and 37%? 

Who exactly do you think is being helped and needs the help in those states?

Fail again. If you're going to go by race (as you and Dumb Mike are doing), then you're going to need to link me to California helping welfare in Idaho :fatcruise:

You do realize that there are more white people on WELFARE in those welfare states right?...... no wonder "white flight" ia happening and they're running to the welfare states. 

Bro... I already told you... im using your own dumbass logic against you.   You're the one who immediately ran to race with white flight and white genocide BS. 

and now that it's backfiring... you're running.... "white flight" indeed :mickey:

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You do realize that there are more white people on WELFARE in those welfare states right?...... no wonder "white flight" ia happening and they're running to the welfare states. 

Bro... I already told you... im using your own dumbass logic against you.   You're the one who immediately ran to race with white flight and white genocide BS. 

and now that it's backfiring... you're running.... "white flight" indeed :mickey:

So are the people in London also fleeing for welfare reasons?