RE2 with facial animations exaggerated by 500% (SPOILERS)

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Remij_

People are waking up, I always knew it was a shit game but it's taken Resident Evil 2 coming out to actually drive that home for some who couldn't realize it at the time  :hest:

https://www.gamerevolution.com/features/485581-resident-evil-4-worst-game-in-series

Yep.  Of course it was going to take a brand new REmake coming out for people to start turning on it.  Most sheep though are still retardedly butthurt that a REmake game released and their system was left out.  A used and abused port of RE4 is their consolation prize :hest: 

In this gif you can see Bhytre sleeping, having nightmares about boarding up windows as Jehurey forces him up to help deal with the news that people have been hating on RE4 online! :mj: 

qyoe4yw5knd21.gif

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  Of course it was going to take a brand new REmake coming out for people to start turning on it.  Most sheep though are still retardedly butthurt that a REmake game released and their system was left out.  A used and abused port of RE4 is their consolation prize :hest: 

In this gif you can see Bhytre sleeping, having nightmares about boarding up windows as Jehurey forces him up to help deal with the news that people have been hating on RE4 online! :mj: 

I think people honestly forgot what Resident Evil was all about, I mean really think about it. The last real Resident Evil game was 17 years ago, RE2's remake shell shocked the community, snapped people back to reality and reminded them what it was always supposed to be about. 

Call me a purist, call me a legacy player, call me whatever. I think people like you and I were the only ones who really looked at games like Resident Evil 4 and thought to ourselves "what in the fuck is this supposed to be?".  Like we were the only sane individuals surrounded by lunatics, and now we're surrounded by people becoming sane with a few lunatics still holding on.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think people honestly forgot what Resident Evil was all about, I mean really think about it. The last real Resident Evil game was 17 years ago, RE2's remake shell shocked the community, snapped people back to reality and reminded them what it was always supposed to be about. 

:blessed: