Nintendo revises Switch sales forecast to 17m from 20m

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@lynux3 PS4 outsold Switch WW in 2018 by 890,000 units, just thought you would like to know that.   

Bitch you straight up say fiscal year for 2019, don't act all confused now like you're talking calendar year or fiscal year 2020. You're the dumb fuck who preaches this fiscal shit like it's the bible

Weird how Dynocrap won't post the link to the thread.

And those three screenshots appear to be MONTHS apart, one from April, another from October, and another from late December.

Yet he is trying to form a narrative with those three posts but doesn't want to provide the link for those three posts. Almost like as if he doesn't want people to see the threads those posts were in.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Weird how Dynocrap won't post the link to the thread.

And those three screenshots appear to be MONTHS apart, one from April, another from October, and another from late December.

Yet he is trying to form a narrative with those three posts but doesn't want to provide the link for those three posts. Almost like as if he doesn't want people to see the threads those posts were in.

It doesn't matter what thread they were in, the statements speak for themselves :mj:

You guys are fucking embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't matter what thread they were in, the statements speak for themselves :mj:

You guys are fucking embarrassing. 

No...........you can't create your own narrative out of posts from different threads in which they may have been talking about different subjects.

Now you REALLY LOOK like you're trying to hide something.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You were wrong across the board and have way too many absolutes in your speech, and none of them panned out. Nintendo isn't hitting 20 million like you've rambled on about incessantly, it's not passing the Xbox One FY 2019, it didn't outsell the PS4 WW in CY 2018 which you argued with lynux about for what seems like months....

Wrong, wrong, wrong... :obama:

You definitely were not talking about Fiscal year 2020 anything, like I said stop acting confused, you were wrong about everything so own it.

You were pretty confident about it back in April....

B83Zjwo.png

And then here you are informing me of exactly what fiscal years are for Nintendo so you obviously know exactly what you were saying...

5UvHZub.png 

And then this gem in December when you got super confident 

UOHFoXU.png&key=2ad92520daf6bf9e554e74aa

giphy.gif

:hest:

You are proving my point :|

My post says 37.79 for this fiscal year (referring to the current one) puts it at ALMOST surpassing Xbox.  (This is the first 20 Million Fiscal Year forecast) 

I then go on break down the fiscal years.

and on the final post I said.... "If Switch has "Another"        20 million Fiscal year for 19 it will surpass Xbox1"..... obviously that was a typo,  that should have said fiscal 20.

Switch cannot have two fiscal years in one fiscal year and have two separate 20 million Fiscal years in one fiscal year. :|  

Link the threads DynamiteCop and stop clinging to a typo. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No...........you can't create your own narrative out of posts from different threads in which they may have been talking about different subjects.

Now you REALLY LOOK like you're trying to hide something.

It's a conspiracy Jerry 

giphy.gif

Just now, Goukosan said:

My post says 37.79 for this fiscal year (referring to the current one) puts it at ALMOST surpassing Xbox.  (This is the first 20 Million Fiscal Year forecast) 

and on the final post I said.... "If Switch has "Another"        20 million Fiscal year for 19 it will surpass Xbox1"..... obviously that was a typo,  that should have said fiscal 20.

Switch cannot have two fiscal years in one fiscal year and have two separate 20 million Fiscal years in one fiscal year. :|  

Link the thread DynamiteCop. 

"obviously that was a typo" :mj:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a conspiracy Jerry 

giphy.gif

He immediately was able to show screen caps.

But he doesn't want to link to the actual postsand the thread they're in.

And the more we ask, the louder his posts get, and he clearly looks like he's avoiding.

The easiest way to own us would be to show the receipts................and yet he's not doing it for some odd reason.:patrice:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"obviously that was a typo" :mj:

giphy.gif

So your argument is I clearly stated 37 Million  would not surpass Xbox1 but get close for the first 20 and then I counted another 20 million within the same fiscal year?...... Basically you think I was saying Switch will have two fiscal years in  fiscal year 2019?:drake:

it was clearly a typo and should have said fiscal 20 for the 2nd 20 million. 

Link the threads bro.

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Link the thread DynamiteCop. 

No, you see what it was is you thought the Xbox One was far lower in sales than it ended up being so you were actually under the impression that Switch's fiscal year 2019 projection of 20 million would have put it ahead of the Xbox One.

it was nothing else, it was exactly what I just told you and you got fucking bodied.... BY YOURSELF  :tom:

OWN IT

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@DynamiteCop!post the links for the threads bro.

:cmpunk1:

It doesn't matter what the threads are, you can't change your independent statements that stand on their own regardless of anything else said, they're clear as day on their own. 

To add insult to injury you're trying to make this about FY 2020... There is no FY 2020 projection yet... Stop lying, you suck dick at losing.

:sabu:

This

B83Zjwo.png&key=20478dc754b9e8ca61bdf629

and this are the same thing, just one is earlier in the year and less confident while the latter is later in the year and more confident

UOHFoXU.png&key=2ad92520daf6bf9e554e74aa

Then this happened

5nbcsSd.png

Rekt

Then this happened

O7YuODO.png

Fucking :deadest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Which is more likely:

Two different posts from two different threads do not form a cohesive narrative

or

Gouko making an outlandish claim that Dynocrap was able to determine it from two different posts from two different threads?

And Dynocrap STILL doesn't want to link to those threads where the posts come from.:tom:Its backfiring on him, and he knows it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Which is more likely:

Two different posts from two different threads do not form a cohesive narrative

or

Gouko making an outlandish claim that Dynocrap was able to determine it from two different posts from two different threads?

And Dynocrap STILL doesn't want to link to those threads where the posts come from.:tom:Its backfiring on him, and he knows it.

He's a liar, what he thought was going to happen blew up in his face from an analyst, then it blew up in his face further from Nintendo themselves. 

There's no two sides to this story, that's what happened and he can't take it. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't matter what the threads are, you can't change your independent statements that stand on their own regardless of anything else said, they're clear as day on their own. 

To add insult to injury you're trying to make this about FY 2020... There is no FY 2020 projection yet... Stop lying, you suck dick at losing.

:sabu:

that why I said "IF they have ANOTHER"...... because that would be a 2nd forecast for 20 million for a 2nd fiscal year (fiscal year 20)and put them past XB1 lifetime sales. 

You think it wasn't a typo and belive I was saying Switch will have 20 twenty million Fiscal years in one Fiscal year :|

DynamiteCop im not you... I admit when im wrong.   Look how quickly I admitted I was wrong about Switch outselling PS4 this Calender Year. 

I have no problems saying that I was wrong IF I actually predicted Switch to outsell Xbox1 by March 2019..... but I know that's not what my stance was.  

Link the threads bro.... you're so confident that's what my stance was so just link the threads :whoo:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's a liar, what he thought was going to happen blew up in his face from an analyst, then it blew up in his face further from Nintendo themselves. 

Of course there's another side.

The other side would be...................YOU the liar, and are trying to make something up from completely unrelated posts.

You know what a liar would do?????????????

Post supposed screenshots, and then avoid from having to show the link from those threads.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're calling me a liar but don't want to link the actual threads? 

If im lying so much... just link the threads.... it so simple.