Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial 2019

That was actually a really good commercial, their other one was kind of hokey but this one seemed very genuine and heartfelt. It's nice to see that these kids who are so otherwise limited being able to take part in something we've actively taken for granted our whole lives. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Like 1

not gonna joke this time. its pretty cool. I know a dude who lost his hand and he is playing wow and most strategy games with a 1000 button mouse now. he's still bitter as fuck tho :mjcry:

If you ask me it's pretty fucking cruel. They make a big fuss about accessible contollers and yet there's no games for them to actually play on Xbox.

"Here kids, look at this, now you can play games too despite your disabilities"

"Oh gee wizz thank you uncle microsoft. Can I have some cool games to play with it?"

"Sure, here's 5tate of Decay 2 and Below A :kaz: "

" :cry:"

Edited by TLHBO
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

If you ask me it's pretty fucking cruel. They make a big fuss about accessible contollers and yet there's no games for them to actually play on Xbox.

"Here kids, look at this, now you can play games too despite your disabilities"

"Oh gee wizz thank you uncle microsoft. Can I have some cool games to play with it?"

"Sure, here's 5tate of Decay 2 and Below A :kaz: "

" :cry:"

:rofl:

Notice there wasn't one mention of 'Xbox" in this commercial. it ends with a microsoft logo.

Xbox = toxic branding. even MS knows it.

So awesome!  Such a relatively simple thing, which allows millions of disabled children/people play games and get through life a little bit easier is a great thing.  Everyone deserves to be able to enjoy games.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

So awesome!  Such a relatively simple thing, which allows millions of disabled children/people play games and get through life a little bit easier is a great thing.  Everyone deserves to be able to enjoy games.

Word! 

• Like 1