• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

easy leonard...   

Ahh yeah! Vega 64 masterrace checking in    Get on my cable management level  

I had to put the card on two separate power rails because it was causing the system to restart, this things power draw is ridiculous lol. No doubt less than my 290X combined but those drew from two se

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bitch please, my hermlord status pre-dates yours. 

:mj: 

You think hermlord status starts with who had a Steam account first?? :drake: 

I had a PC before you... gamed on PC before you... and have MORE games on PC than you... AND I have a PC that destroys yours. :reg: 

You're nothing.  Don't ever speak to me about hermlord status...  Now run along and dust out your old piece of shit PC so that your hand-me-down GPU will at least look presentable :pffft:

Just now, Remij_ said:

You think hermlord status starts with who had a Steam account first?? :drake: 

I had a PC before you... gamed on PC before you... and have MORE games on PC than you... AND I have a PC that destroys yours. :reg: 

You're nothing.  Don't ever speak to me about hermlord status...  Now run along and dust out your old piece of shit PC so that your hand-me-down GPU will at least look presentable :pffft:

Yeah, because I have documentation :tom:

I've had a PC since I was like 4, my dad brought me home a Commodore SX-64. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, because I have documentation :tom:

I've had a PC since I was like 4, my dad brought me home a Commodore SX-64

Bu but documentation :kaz: 

Since you were "like 4"... rofl ok..  You couldn't even use the fucking thing.  I was ripping apart my Tandy before your dad probable even let you touch the thing  :hest: 

Just STOP... you're a lacky Hermlord at best :hehe: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bu but documentation :kaz: 

Since you were "like 4"... rofl ok..  You couldn't even use the fucking thing.  I was ripping apart my Tandy before your dad probable even let you touch the thing  :hest: 

Just STOP... you're a lacky Hermlord at best :hehe: 

Nah, he brought it home from work with a bunch of software and let me mess around with it until I figured it out. I had a bunch of games for it.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah, he brought it home from work with a bunch of software and let me mess around with it until I figured it out. I had a bunch of games for it.

Well, unfortunately for you, the Commodore SX-64 isn't considered a PC.  It's a home computer, but not an IBM compatible personal computer.  Sorry, you lose.  The Tandy RSX IS in fact an IBM compatible personal computer. :juggle: 

You get a couple extra credits for having an old Commodore though. :special:

:face: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Well, unfortunately for you, the Commodore SX-64 isn't considered a PC.  It's a home computer, but not an IBM compatible personal computer.  Sorry, you lose.  The Tandy RSX IS in fact an IBM compatible personal computer. :juggle: 

You get a couple extra credits for having an old Commodore though. :special:

:face: 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah but what reason would I have to wait though, are you expecting something else?

Nah, not really. Might hear something about Navi cards launching. Vega 64 is a nice card though.