4 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Awesome! I should have done the same instead of getting a 580. It's smooth, but not sure the performance gain was what i wanted it to be from previous cards I had.

I have a pair of 290X's right now that I got 6 years out of. It was time to get something better and I don't plan on anything higher than 1440p so it's perfect.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

easy leonard...   

Ahh yeah! Vega 64 masterrace checking in    Get on my cable management level  

I had to put the card on two separate power rails because it was causing the system to restart, this things power draw is ridiculous lol. No doubt less than my 290X combined but those drew from two se

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

its a requirement to have glowing lights. 

I'm glad they're finally getting around to phasing that out, or at least offering non-LED options, leave your PC on and night and the room looks like a rave :D

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm glad they're finally getting around to phasing that out, or at least offering non-LED options, leave your PC on and night and the room looks like a rave :D

Sadly Dell shipped my PC with a soft cow blue glow, but at least Nvidia got it right with a blazing GREEN RTX light on the video card. :juggle:

18 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not much difference in Forza but that card typically is more comparable to a 2070

I had to put the card on two separate power rails because it was causing the system to restart, this things power draw is ridiculous lol. No doubt less than my 290X combined but those drew from two separate rails so I never had this issue.

God damn AMD, still happy with it regardless especially for the price.  

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not much difference in Forza but that card typically is more comparable to a 2070

Forza favors AMD quite a bit as well.

Here's Jon's settings on the 2080ti.  CPU limited almost half the time.

46966389121_4e4ca63669_o.png

Here's Dynamite's settings at 1440p,

40002009653_05f95eca46_o.png