Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Got a Vega 64

4 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Awesome! I should have done the same instead of getting a 580. It's smooth, but not sure the performance gain was what i wanted it to be from previous cards I had.

I have a pair of 290X's right now that I got 6 years out of. It was time to get something better and I don't plan on anything higher than 1440p so it's perfect.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

but where is all the neon lights?

I have white lights top and bottom. I'm not into that RGB shit on my system, I want it looking clean. 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

its a requirement to have glowing lights. 

It says Radeon in red on the side of the card, I can change it to blue too so I guess I pass. 

Ahh I didn't know that card lit up. Requirements met

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

its a requirement to have glowing lights. 

I'm glad they're finally getting around to phasing that out, or at least offering non-LED options, leave your PC on and night and the room looks like a rave :D

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm glad they're finally getting around to phasing that out, or at least offering non-LED options, leave your PC on and night and the room looks like a rave :D

Sadly Dell shipped my PC with a soft cow blue glow, but at least Nvidia got it right with a blazing GREEN RTX light on the video card. :juggle:

I did all ultra , no extreme and only 1080. I don't remember I think it was in the 80s 

Not much difference in Forza but that card typically is more comparable to a 2070

18 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not much difference in Forza but that card typically is more comparable to a 2070

I had to put the card on two separate power rails because it was causing the system to restart, this things power draw is ridiculous lol. No doubt less than my 290X combined but those drew from two separate rails so I never had this issue.

God damn AMD, still happy with it regardless especially for the price.  

• Haha 1

Yeah those things pull so much damn power. My 2060 pulls less than a 1070ti and has been running great on my shitty Dell PSU.

54 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Forza favors AMD quite a bit as well.

Here's Jon's settings on the 2080ti.  CPU limited almost half the time.

46966389121_4e4ca63669_o.png

Here's Dynamite's settings at 1440p,

40002009653_05f95eca46_o.png