Does this Trigger You? "Trump is the best President"

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So Bush is responsible for the increase in black employment then?

double wrong. It's always going to go up for a few more years till it has that gap to climb up. So long the country doesn't deteriorate. The president can't quickly affect it. At best, stay out the way. 

30 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You mean he didn't steal it from them to give to losers like Jerry. That man's a saint. 

Medicare and housing in America is so much more affordable than you're seeing. Billions over trillions. Let that sit. Give Jerry his apartment. You are being duped And got bigger problems. 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Medicare and housing in America is so much more affordable than you're seeing. Billions over trillions. Let that sit. Give Jerry his apartment. You are being duped And got bigger problems. 

You won't get Medicare under Presidente AOC, you'll get Medicaid.  

13 hours ago, Saucer said:

You won't get Medicare under Presidente AOC, you'll get Medicaid.  

I rarely see or need a doctor. I think that's most of us. A check up and one moderate personal issue shouldn't cost you a leg. I say.anyone working part time at least. 

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL alt-right'ers seem to have triggered themselves, and nobody did anything except bring up Trump.:tom:

You can actually tell that they have to do this to convince themselves. lol

Asking Russian to hack Hillary's emails on live television?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Son, Campaign Manager, and Son in Law meeting with a Kremlin lawyer?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Passing Russian sanctions due to a veto-proof majority, then refusing to enforce them?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Saying he believes Putin over the entire US intelligence community (FBI, CIA, NSA) on live television in Helsinki?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Lifting Russian sanctions?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Pulling out of Syria, causing Mad Dog Mattis to resign?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Try to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during his campaign and presidency?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Holding multiple closed door meetings with Putin that even his own administration and cabinet don't know the details of?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Multiple campaign officials indicted and flipped, his person lawyer indicted and flipped, and how one of his chief political strategists indicted and soon to flip?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Trump's not just inadequate.  He's the first president in history to go directly against America's interests.  The only person on this forum that can honestly state Trump is the best POTUS in history is Aza because he's Russian.  This is great for him.

Edited by McWicked
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, McWicked said:

Asking Russian to hack Hillary's emails on live television?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Son, Campaign Manager, and Son in Law meeting with a Kremlin lawyer?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Passing Russian sanctions due to a veto-proof majority, then refusing to enforce them?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Saying he believes Putin over the entire US intelligence community (FBI, CIA, NSA) on live television in Helsinki?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Lifting Russian sanctions?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Pulling out of Syria, causing Mad Dog Mattis to resign?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Try to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during his campaign and presidency?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Holding multiple closed door meetings with Putin that even his own administration and cabinet don't know the details of?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Multiple campaign officials indicted and flipped, his person lawyer indicted and flipped, and how one of his chief political strategists indicted and soon to flip?  Doesn't look like anything to me.

Trump's not just inadequate.  He's the first president in history to go directly against America's interests.  The only person on this forum that can honestly state Trump is the best POTUS in history is Aza because he's Russian.  This is great for him.

If this were 1988, and Soviet Russia accomplished this.

You would say that they won the Cold War, just on that accomplishment, alone.

And they are winning, because you have just about every single 15 to 45 year old right-wing male completely entranced about some bullshit issue about other people FORCING them to use certain pronouns. Like, that's their current plight that they're focusing on.

They'll tell their grandchildren about how they fought to use whatever pronoun they wanted, as their 12 year old kid goes off to work because schools are privatized and most people can only afford up to 6th grade education.

• Upvote 1