The evil white man

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed   Every race has been enslaved at some point   have a sexy white girl walk down the street in Compton at 2 am and see where she ends up     slavery-shit can happen

Don’t call people evil if they could make your race slaves again. Insane to me. “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you” is true. I will never be one to enslave anyone, but you push people and call them o

Pointing out Jewish involvement in the slave trade = antisemitism now.

Evil black man that let himself be a slave and made the white man look bad by appearing Like he really liked racial heirarchy. 

Ghosts, white men really did invade and pillage so much of Africa with the goal of permanently setting it back. None of this is by accident.  

some white liberalism in the 20th century does not undo what white power stood and stands for the rest of history. 

Edited by kokujin
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Evil black man that let himself be a slave and made the white man look bad by appearing Like he really liked racial heirarchy. 

Ghosts, white men really did invade and pillage so much of Africa with the goal of permanently setting it back. None of this is by accident.  

some white liberalism in the 20th century does not undo what white power stood and stands for the rest of history. 

First slaves brought to US were captured off Spanish people who already enslaved then

though it couldn’t matter less, blacks people would still be slaves in America if white people didn’t stop it

and they could be re-enslaved if all white people wanted to do it again, like the drop of a dime

Edited by ghostz
8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Jewish =/= white. Many of the slave ships were Jewish.

Also pretty much everybody has done slavery. The Muslims used to capture Africans as slaves and cut their penis off too. How come Muslims don't get any shit despite not apologizing or trying to make amends for it?

In fact the word Slave is based on Slavs, because many of them were slaves during the middle ages. Where is the outcry over them?

Edited by TLHBO
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jewish =/= white. Many of the slave ships were Jewish.

Also pretty much everybody has done slavery. The Muslims used to capture Africans as slaves and cut their penis off too. How come Muslims don't get any shit despite not apologizing or trying to make amends for it?

In fact the word Slave is based on Slavs, because many of them were slaves during the middle ages. Where is the outcry over them?

Agreed

Every race has been enslaved at some point

have a sexy white girl walk down the street in Compton at 2 am and see where she ends up :reg: 

slavery-shit can happen, and is simply a result of being in the minority 

if the country was 90% black people, whites  would be slaves....RN

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1

The pillaging says differently. Relentlessly taking advantage of the technological warfare gap leaves a drier taste in my mouth rather than just going and picking up slaves.  AFRICA is as big ass all of the Americas put together. You have no idea why it has 60 different countries and so many other changes as well.  The white man style is to colonize and oppress everything and the land for centuries to rehab.  That's why the white man is evil. It's not just slavery.  I suggest you pay more attention, period. 

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

The pillaging says differently. Relentlessly taking advantage of the technological warfare gap leaves a drier taste in my mouth rather than just going and picking up slaves.  AFRICA is as big ass all of the Americas put together. You have no idea why it has 60 different countries and so many other changes as well.  The white man style is to colonize and oppress everything and the land for centuries to rehab.  That's why the white man is evil. It's not just slavery.  I suggest you pay more attention, period. 

Don’t call people evil if they could make your race slaves again. Insane to me. “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you” is true. I will never be one to enslave anyone, but you push people and call them out for shit they didn’t do long enough you’ll turn those people into what you’re accusing them off

”not a cheater but if I’m accused might as well be”

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

completely ignores everything we said and then goes on a "da white man is evi" rant.  LOL.

Why was there a technological gap? 

If you don't listen to me, how about listening to a brotha :bena:

One dumbass makes a Hitler dick-sucking thread and suddenly being anti Semitic is all the rage in SW.  Who would have thought that a forum championing alt-right talking points would house such individuals?  It's a mystery. :ben: 

Just now, McWicked said:

One dumbass makes a Hitler dick-sucking thread and suddenly being anti Semitic is all the rage in SW.  Who would have thought that a forum championing alt-right talking points would house such individuals?  It's a mystery. :ben: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, McWicked said:

I mentioned nothing about Jewish people ITT

Slavery still exists in prisons, no one says anything about that because we deemed them worthy of being slaves. Slavery will definitely exist again before humanity is over... shit it’s still happening all over the world  today. 

Either way, it’s funny people forget who ended slavery in the US... it surely wasn’t black people.....

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Two things you're deftly afraid of: Jews and Gillette commercials. :cruise: 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

I’m interested since you’re so aware of the white mans “style”, what’s the black mans style? @kokujin

Labor and prestigious reasons, the Arabs and Egyptians enslaved a lots. They didn't travel to foreign lands to re-do other cultures though. The Arabs and Muslims must have, up until 1400s or so, but the European is the latest modernest known dictator/oppresser.  Unless you wanna compare us to a handful of corrupt modern governments. 

All races have tried to conquer yes. None more insinuating and sinister than the slave owner winner of modern times -- re: op.

I'm not blaming you. Nor am I saying at no point in history blacks did not enslave or oppress more. 

You would have to go outside of morals and name shithole governments of now, to blanket over the wests' most recent past. 

• Thanks 1