• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  C

Nice weather, guys. Took a walk at 3am drunk last night. I could barely see 10 meters ahead, shit was awesome. No cars driving around, I walked right in the middle of the road, which was covered with

Not with a 50 mile commute, I got the call btw, I didn't call out. They're suspending certain services for the day. It's colder up in Vancouver and your infrastructure is more equipped to handle this

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You don't go to work cause of 3 inches of snow?

Not with a 50 mile commute, I got the call btw, I didn't call out. They're suspending certain services for the day. It's colder up in Vancouver and your infrastructure is more equipped to handle this stuff, down here it's such an infrequent occurrence everything falls apart when it happens. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Snowed in he said....reads on.... 3 inches of snow :|

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  Car wrecks everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In places where it never snows, 1 inch of snow could be fatal. 0 experience driving in snow = slick ass tires = you're dead

I drove one day this year on summer tires in the snow, was a fucking nightmare lmao

usually we run winter tires year round here LMAO

Edited by Bodycount N
13 minutes ago, McWicked said:

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  Car wrecks everywhere.

I get all that... but that's not what "snowed in" means 

It took me two hours to get from Puyallup to Tukwila today. :|

Edit: I get to go home at noon. Tomorrow is going to be even worse because all of this is going to freeze solid.

Edited by Ike
13 minutes ago, Ike said:

It took me two hours to get from Puyallup to Tukwila today. :|

Edit: I get to go home at noon. Tomorrow is going to be even worse because all of this is going to freeze solid.

Oh you work at the Renton plant? Yeah, it's been a pretty fucked day.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh you work at the Renton plant? Yeah, it's been a pretty fucked day.

Boeing Field. It's looking like I-5 is the best route and then take the river valley highway back home I'm not looking forward to the drive home. 167 was stop and go from Sumner to Kent. :scared:

Just now, Ike said:

Boeing Field. It's looking like I-5 is the best route and then take the river valley highway back home I'm not looking forward to the drive home. 167 was stop and go from Sumner to Kent. :scared:

Yeah my office is located in Renton and my Waze automatically alerted me and said "Expect an added 37 minutes to your drive".... from Auburn.... NOPE... :lawl:

My gf's dad is a flight-line manager up in Everett, he actually went in today coming from Kent which is insane. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah my office is located in Renton and my Waze automatically alerted me and said "Expect an added 37 minutes to your drive".... from Auburn.... NOPE... :lawl:

My gf's dad is a flight-line manager up in Everett, he actually went in today coming from Kent which is insane. 

I can't wait until I move out to Port Orchard. Taking the ferry everyday is going to be such a better commute.