• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  C

Nice weather, guys. Took a walk at 3am drunk last night. I could barely see 10 meters ahead, shit was awesome. No cars driving around, I walked right in the middle of the road, which was covered with

Not with a 50 mile commute, I got the call btw, I didn't call out. They're suspending certain services for the day. It's colder up in Vancouver and your infrastructure is more equipped to handle this

Posted Images

Would not wish this upon my worst enemy

By Alphabet Soup, 13 hours ago in The CR Chat

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Alphabet Soup

• Me An Intellectual
  • Alphabet Soup
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 21,356 posts
  • PSN:SSJ3IcECap
  • XBL:PhantomABS
  • Steam:SSJ3IcECap
  • Blizzard:DrowningPool#1816
  • Location New York City

I've had a stomach bug for the past 3 days. Constant puking or liquid out my ass. Have not been able to get more than two hours of sleep at a time. I've never experienced a bug like this before. Please kill me. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah I’m thinking of calling in tomorrow morning. Roads are going to be sheets of ice. 

I'm in the same boat, I'm going out to gas up in about 30 minutes to check things out and if it's bad enough I'm not going in. Nothing melted and it's now dropping into the low to mid 20's and then into the teens so it's just compacting and freezing further. I'll let you know how it is in the Auburn/ Kent'ish area. My physical therapy place closed today before my appointment so I had to get that shifted to tomorrow anyways. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Angel Jim said:

It’s good for growing crops.

it’ll get you wet if you’re outside.

i wanna get high not watch some flowers