• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you live in a place where snow never happens, everyone goes full-retard when there's white on the ground.  It snowed in Corpus Christi about 15 years ago and everyone lost their goddamned minds.  C

Nice weather, guys. Took a walk at 3am drunk last night. I could barely see 10 meters ahead, shit was awesome. No cars driving around, I walked right in the middle of the road, which was covered with

Not with a 50 mile commute, I got the call btw, I didn't call out. They're suspending certain services for the day. It's colder up in Vancouver and your infrastructure is more equipped to handle this

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah I know. :D

Then what in the hell are you talking about lol, it's automatic AWD with slip detection with the ability to lock in full time. I don't have a Hi/Lo. I was expecting to hear grinding or clicks from slipping or something, it's working as it should.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Then what in the hell are you talking about lol, it's automatic AWD with slip detection with the ability to lock in full time. I don't have a Hi/Lo. I was expecting to hear grinding or clicks from slipping or something, it's working as it should.

I was just trollin' you. I don't even know what kind of car it is.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I already have five vehicles, I didn't need another one lol

lmao, goddamn. I remember talking to you about you wanting to get an SUV or something a while back, but now I can't remember what it was. I have three vehicles myself and I find myself only really driving one.

• Like 1

5-E5-FD8-DC-0725-4-F13-9013-CB034-B1-AF8

That’s my mom’s car on the left. We’re trying to dig her out. There’s an SUV that someone just ditched a bit up the road you can see. Someone came down earlier and smashed into my mom’s car and drove off. Hit and run.

I’m on the left. My friend is to the right of me shovelling. My dog is on the bottom right.

We got like 13” and more is coming down as I post this.

Edited by Angel Jim
15 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

5-E5-FD8-DC-0725-4-F13-9013-CB034-B1-AF8

That’s my mom’s car on the left. We’re trying to dig her out. There’s an SUV that someone just ditched a bit up the road you can see. Someone came down earlier and smashed into my mom’s car and drove off. Hit and run.

I’m on the left. My friend is to the right of me shovelling. My dog is on the bottom right.

We got like 13” and more is coming down as I post this.

I assume you live in BC?