The clean up the forum thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn’t everyone eventually eat after midnight? Morning cereal is after midnight.   As for being a gremlin - my teeth aren’t sharp. They’re regular and normal.

It hurts me when I have to do it.. but we both know it has to be done.     Don't worry too much, I know you'll always sneak a few past me 

24 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

You crumbs let JImbo make threads but I the great ABS cannot?

Tell getagrip we love him and we miss him and we need him just tell him to come back and I'm sure the mods will work something out for you. 

Off topic shit is fine as long as it's a thread made in good faith.  Meaning you actually want to talk and discuss something... also, I wont merge threads that start off as clutter, but have evolved into an actual discussion or something interesting before I have read it. :] 

If you guys have an issue with that.  Let me know.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

:killzone:

unbelievable. you have my vote for everything but merging "SHIT" means "NO CONTEXT" and that equals "SHIT" without "CONTEXT". :mj:

13 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

can someone explain what this thread is and why it's stickied? clean up what? 

It's a thread to merge and clean up all the stupid newly created threads which are essentially just throwaway posts... aka most of Jimbos threads that he decides to make.

It won't remain stickied for long though.  I'll just bookmark it and do it that way.

• Remij unpinned this topic