The left are the very definition of evil

Just now, bhytre said:

Never got rid of this video mentally after I first saw it, just makes me sick to my stomach to hear him describe it.

Abortions because of convenience are disgusting and an easy cop out of personal responsibilities.

Who cares? If you were a pregnant, didn’t want the baby, and I told you it doesn’t matter because I (a stranger) said you can’t, what would you say? You’d tell me to fuck off and have it aborted either way, I know I would. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard in my entire life, you don't suddenly become alive when you're born, you're alive during gestation you unbelievable moron. 

You don’t become alive when you become born 

lol

Youre just developed enough to be considered a human at that point 

Just now, ghostz said:

Who cares? If you were a pregnant, didn’t want the baby, and I told you it doesn’t matter because I (a stranger) said you can’t, what would you say? You’d tell me to fuck off and have it aborted either way, I know I would. 

Because you're mentally ill.  The part of your brain responsible for higher order thinking, i.e. empathy, is undeveloped.

3 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Because you're mentally ill.  The part of your brain responsible for higher order thinking, i.e. empathy, is undeveloped.

Lol

its simply not my body, and I don’t want people telling me what to do with mine, so I’m not going to tell people what to do with theirs. 

if you cared about loss of life so much like you claim you’d be horribly depressed 24/7 considering thousands of innocent people die daily 

also coming from a right leaning person that is funny 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

With my mindset, if I was a woman it wouldn't happen in the first place because I would have taken precautions to prevent it.

That's your responsibility in the first place to prevent unwanted abortions. You have all the available knowledge, you have the medicine available, there's very little excuses left.

Again, I'd support it in case of rape, major birth defects and risk to the mother. The rest is excusing laziness and an easy cop out of personal responsibilities. People need to start getting their shit together

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

With my mindset, if I was a woman it wouldn't happen in the first place because I would have taken precautions to prevent it.

That's your responsibility in the first place to prevent unwanted abortions. You have all the available knowledge, you have the medicine available, there's very little excuses left.

Again, I'd support it in case of rape, major birth defects and risk to the mother. The rest is excusing laziness and an easy cop out of personal responsibilities. People need to start getting their shit together

What if the condom broke and the guy didn’t tell you? 

Why isnt the man jusr as responsible?

Edited by ghostz

Leftist logic, lava isn't magma, and an unborn baby isn't a baby.

What is the difference between magma and lavaMagma is composed of molten rock and is stored in the Earth's crust. Lava is magma that reaches the surface of our planet through a volcano vent.

What is the difference between an unborn baby and a baby? An unborn baby is a child still in gestation stored in the mothers wombA baby is an unborn baby that travels out of the uterine walls and though the vaginal cavity.

:mj: You guys are a miracle of retardation

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lol

its simply not my body, and I don’t want people telling me what to do with mine, so I’m not going to tell people what to do with theirs. 

if you cared about loss of life so much like you claim you’d be horribly depressed 24/7 considering thousands of innocent people die daily 

also coming from a right leaning person that is funny 

Correct. It's not my body.

Similarly, The fetus is not the woman's body.  She doesn't get to decide to murder it.

See?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Leftist logic, lava isn't magma, and an unborn baby isn't a baby.

What is the difference between magma and lavaMagma is composed of molten rock and is stored in the Earth's crust. Lava is magma that reaches the surface of our planet through a volcano vent.

What is the difference between an unborn baby and a baby? An unborn baby is a child still in gestation stored inside the mothers wombA baby is an unborn baby that travels out of the uterine walls and though the vaginal cavity.

:mj: You guys are a miracle of retardation

Ghostz is a leftist now? :spin:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz isn't a leftist you identify politics retard :sabu:

Yeah they’re retarded. I’ve said itt many times I treat people as I’d like to be treated, if I don’t want women telling me what to do with my body I’m not gonna tell them what to do with theirs. Guess I’m a leftie LOL

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah they’re related. I’ve said itt many times I treat people as I’d like to be treated, if I don’t want women telling me what to do with my body I’m not gonna tell them what to do with theirs. Guess I’m a leftie LOL

People ITT think that all Righties and Leftist hold the same POSITION on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE straight down the line :grimaceleft:

• Upvote 1