The left are the very definition of evil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Lol @DynamiteCop! and @SheepKilla being against hooking up with women :D 

alright, serious post here since you seem to be serious as well: 

I'm not against it existing.

I'm against it becoming the standard and social norm for everyone - which it has become recently. That is highly dangerous and will lead to misery for all involved. In the long term it leads to degeneracy and the breakdown of our culture. At my age (late 20's), I'd rather have a bunch of honest women to choose from to settle down with. Instead, near every single woman is, basically, a whore in all but name. 

This total breakdown of our family system is not worth getting laid a few times in your 20s. I'll never, ever marry a woman who has slept with half the town, and neither should you. 

Edited by SheepKilla
2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

alright, serious post here since you seem to be serious as well: 

I'm not against it existing.

I'm against it becoming the standard and social norm for everyone - which it has become recently. That is highly dangerous and will lead to misery for all involved. In the long term it leads to degeneracy and the breakdown of our culture. At my age (late 20's), I'd rather have a bunch of honest women to choose from to settle down with. Instead, near every single woman is, basically, a whore in all but name. 

This total breakdown of our family system is not worth getting laid a few times in your 20s. I'll never, ever marry a woman who has slept with half the town, and neither should you. 

Lol women aren’t whores any less then men. Why do you care if a woman has fucked mad dudes if she doesn’t have diseases? This isn’t high school anymore lmao

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lol women aren’t whores any less then men. Why do you care if a woman has fucked mad dudes if she doesn’t have diseases? This isn’t high school anymore lmao

Have you at all looked around you lately and what's going on in the world? Monkey branching, sleeping with whoever has the most status, cheating/abandoning/divorcing for money etc. Women have basically become demented. All of this comes from the hook-up culture. 

There's a reason all cultures on this planet have controlled their women since the dawn of time. Look what happened in Sweden with their feminist government letting in millions of refugees.  I used to think like you but have now come to the conclusion that we will certainly collapse as a society if this continues for even 10 - 15 more years.  

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

So you'll never marry. All decent to good looking women at your age all had more partners than you ever did or ever will.  Even the fat chicks does. Forget about it.

You should never think about that shit, it's worthless and will only cloud your judgment. 

What matters is that in the end she decided to settle for your tiny dick and your prosperous career. 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Have you at all looked around you lately and what's going on in the world? Monkey branching, sleeping with whoever has the most status, cheating/abandoning/divorcing for money etc. Women have basically become demented. All of this comes from the hook-up culture. 

There's a reason all cultures on this planet have controlled their women since the dawn of time. Look what happened in Sweden with their feminist government letting in millions of refugees.  I used to think like you but have now come to the conclusion that we will certainly collapse as a society if this continues for even 10 - 15 more years.  

You sound like a man w no game bro. Not sure what else to tell you. They’re just girls man. lol that status is in your head