The left are the very definition of evil

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Ok, let’s say your daughter is taken from you as you go and get food. She’s 16. You find her 2 months later chained in a basement. She’s 3 weeks pregnant. You make her have that child?

Rape that can be proven within a period that doesn't exceed the first trimester I have no issue with an abortion.  But it needs to be proven to have been the result of a rape without a shadow of a doubt.

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Also one could argue avoiding paying child support is attempted murder... using your dumb logic 

That's not even remotely comparable.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

I know a few girls that got an abortion and they are are still fucked up mentally from it.  It's something that is always in their head.

If I got a girl preggo and 3 months later she said she got an abortion , I would take issue with that (if I wanted to keep the baby)

I think it's morally wrong in cases where it's just because of laziness but on a whole I don't care what other people do .

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Rape that can be proven within a period that doesn't exceed the first trimester I have no issue with an abortion.  But it needs to be proven to have been the result of a rape without a shadow of a doubt.

That's not even remotely comparable.

Why just by rape tho? If you have a problem with abortion, why allow it to occur under ANY circumstance?

Im not going to argue really bc im not going to change your mind, nor do I care to, but I think if it was you that was pregnant and you didn’t want to have the child, you’d find it extremely unfair and tbh, just bizarre, that anyone else feels they have the right to tell you what to do with your body 

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s funny bc jerry and mcdumb call me alt right yet here I am lol

i jist don’t think anyone has the right to tell anyone what to do with their body. Point blank 

We have a fundamental rift and disagreement in what is considered ones body.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Why just by rape tho? If you have a problem with abortion, why allow it to occur under ANY circumstance?

Im not going to argue really bc im not going to change your mind, nor do I care to, but I think if it was you that was pregnant and you didn’t want to have the child, you’d find it extremely unfair and tbh, just bizarre, that anyone else feels they have the right to tell you what to do with your body 

If it was the other way around tho and the female had no day in the matter that would be a big issue in today's world .

#itsmybabytoo

Just now, Jon2B said:

I know a few girls that got an abortion and they are are still fucked up mentally from it.  It's something that is always in their head.

If I got a girl preggo and 3 months later she said she got an abortion , I would take issue with that (if I wanted to keep the baby)

I think it's morally wrong in cases where it's just because of laziness but on a whole I don't care what other people do .

I suppose, and I know it does fuck some people up, but obv id stay far away from these girls

gotta ask tho, they were in shitty situation most likely, would they be any better off now if they had the child? Would the child have even had a quality upbringing? 

It’s just not fair to tell me what they can and can’t do in such a life altering decision

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

If it was the other way around tho and the female had no day in the matter that would be a big issue in today's world .

#itsmybabytoo

Well that’s because females are bat shit crazy

not disagreeing with you, but I’d have the same stance I have now. Whoever had to give the birth has full ability to make the decision imo

Just now, ghostz said:

I suppose, and I know it does fuck some people up, but obv id stay far away from these girls

gotta ask tho, they were in shitty situation most likely, would they be any better off now if they had the child? Would the child have even had a quality upbringing? 

It’s just not fair to tell me what they can and can’t do in such a life altering decision

No but then again most people having babies arent fit to take care of them.

Adoption , etc .  Lots of solutions .

It's all down to selfishness and laziness . 

Just now, Jon2B said:

No but then again most people having babies arent fit to take care of them.

Adoption , etc .  Lots of solutions .

It's all down to selfishness and laziness . 

Adoption is a long process that many will never go down, the child suffers and the parent grows attached 

the adults life is more or less ruined, especially if they are a single parent 

Just now, ghostz said:

If something is in your body......it’s in your body 

not sure how else to look at it. If I swallow a parasite is it not considered in my body?

You said no one should have a right to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their body. A baby is another body, it is not your body.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You said no one should have a right to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their body. A baby is another body, it is not your body.

It is inside of your body and alters the woman’s body does it not?

it is fully inside of her. Lol idk how else to say that. Sure it’s another body.... in their body. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Adoption is a long process that many will never go down, the child suffers and the parent grows attached 

the adults life is more or less ruined, especially if they are a single parent 

Sure . But like I said it all stems from being irresponsible and lazy .  I dont really care , but If it was my baby I would .

Then again I might be like fuck it abort it or being the one pushing for abortion .

I just think there should be some more thought put into the laws .

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It is inside of your body and alters the woman’s body does it not?

it is fully inside of her. Lol idk how else to say that. Sure it’s another body.... in their body. 

So in that she would be making the choice to terminate a life and body which is not hers. The my body, my choice narrative goes out the window.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So in that she would be making the choice to terminate a life and body which is not hers. The my body, my choice narrative goes out the window.

The body is inside her body. If it’s outside of her body it’s murder. If it’s inside of her body it’s her choice. Imo. Don’t even know why you care, not your baby, not your life

1 hour ago, Ike said:

We could just avoid this all together if the right funded legitimate sex ed for high schoolers and educated them on proper forms of contraception. Instead, we get abstinence only bullshit and telling  girls that having sex makes them less desirable as a partner. :]

You think sex education is going to prevent abortion? Funny how all the things you asked happens in Canadian schools and there's still just as much abortions.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Deno, answer the question about your wife. Or daughter. What if she was 4 months in when as proved she got raped?

Carry to term and adopt out.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The body is inside her body. If it’s outside of her body it’s murder. If it’s inside of her body it’s her choice. Imo. Don’t even know why you care, not your baby, not your life

It's murder regardless, the inside/outside thing is nonsensical rhetoric. You're terminating the life of a person that would otherwise have been born without intervention.