The left are the very definition of evil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That $2M diamond that you just showed me? Oh I swallowed it, it's inside my body now, it's mine and I'm keeping it. Sorry Mr. Jeweler, my body my choice  

Everyone might have just discovered: We are actually ALL ON the Jerry-go-round.

MY EMOTIUNZ!!!!1 

This will always be a complicated issue with a lot of grey area. There is no black and white answer. My mom got pregnant with me when she was 17, she wanted to get an abortion but changed her mind. My dad married her and they have been married ever since, so it worked out for them and me. But the thought of my mother aborting me because they didn't want me really sucks to think about. I would think giving me up for adoption would be the best solution in most cases. But if it's for a medical reason I understand why an abortion is necessary.  

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Carry to term and adopt out.

It's murder regardless, the inside/outside thing is nonsensical rhetoric. You're terminating the life of a person that would otherwise have been born without intervention.

It would have otherwise been born if the person giving birth wanted to give birth to it. If they don’t? Guess what? Too bad, doesn’t matter, not your body, not your choice. 

Again... WHY DO YOU CARE?

What If you knew your wife would die during pregnancy? Or worse, become a vegetable? You gonna force her into that?

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

This will always be a complicated issue with a lot of grey area. There is no black and white answer. My mom got pregnant with me when she was 17, she wanted to get an abortion but changed her mind. My dad married her and they have been married ever since, so it worked out for them and me. But the thought of my mother aborting me because they didn't want me really sucks to think about. I would think giving me up for adoption would be the best solution in most cases. But if it's for a medical reason I understand why an abortion is necessary.  

Why does that suck? Your mother did not know you. If she chose to abort you, you’d have no idea, and she wouldn’t know what she aborted. Win win. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why does that suck? Your mother did not know you. If she chose to abort you, you’d have no idea, and she wouldn’t know what she aborted. Win win. 

Sucks I wouldn't get a chance at life and become the admin of systemwars 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It would have otherwise been born if the person giving birth wanted to give birth to it. If they don’t? Guess what? Too bad, doesn’t matter, not your body, not your choice. 

Again... WHY DO YOU CARE?

What If you knew your wife would die during pregnancy? Or worse, become a vegetable? You gonna force her into that?

I care because I value human life, I value life in general. No one or thing should be deprived of life without just cause. Because you think you made a mistake or don't want to deal with it anymore isn't valid justification for ending a life. 

To your second point of course not, if the baby is going to result in killing the mother which could also in turn kill the baby steps need to be taken. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I care because I value human life, I value life in general. No one or thing should be deprived of life without just cause. Because you think you made a mistake or don't want to deal with it anymore isn't valid justification for ending a life. 

To your second point of course not, if the baby is going to result in killing the mother which could also in turn kill the baby steps need to be taken. 

And why are you the almighty decision maker of “just cause” 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

And why are you the all-mighty decision maker of “just cause” 

Dude, shut the fuck up. It's clear cut what valid reasoning is and is not, and what is justifiable and what is not.

If you couldn't differentiate you'd either already be dead or in prison.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dude, shut the fuck up. It's clear cut what valid reasoning is and is not, and what is justifiable and what is not.

If you couldn't differentiate you'd either already be dead or in prison.

No it’s not at all clear cut. That’s why I favor my stance. The parent that gives birth gets the decision. Don’t make shit laws based on opinions. Laws should be on facts. 

Deno out here tryna make abortion’s like pass interference calls smh. It either is or it isn’t. 

Edited by ghostz