New PUBG map is a blast

BR games are just not fun to me so I cant really speak on it. 

Pubg feels like a cheap mobile game. It just seems shit.

Fortnite is colorful and smooth and I would have enjoyed that IF it didn't have the building. That's not fun to me. 

Apex is the only one I like but I suck bad. Id play for that for sure if it had solo mode. 

These games suck to me cause you can wait from drop to action upwards of 10 minutes then ill just get blasted at drop. Meh

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

BR games are just not fun to me so I cant really speak on it. 

Pubg feels like a cheap mobile game. It just seems shit.

Fortnite is colorful and smooth and I would have enjoyed that IF it didn't have the building. That's not fun to me. 

Apex is the only one I like but I suck bad. Id play for that for sure if it had solo mode. 

These games suck to me cause you can wait from drop to action upwards of 10 minutes then ill just get blasted at drop. Meh

If you get past the low res textures it's actually a pretty impressive presentation. Particle effects are cool, bullets hitting different surfaces produce different particle effects.  The details in things like footprints, tire prints, weapons and bullet holes on bodies and objects are on point. 7.62 bullets go through thin surfaces while 9mm might not. On the new map the other day I tracked a whole squad through tire prints and then foot prints in the snow and rained molotovs on them. 

How much action you want to get into is totally up to you there's hot drops and a million different ways to approach them and more strategic drops to gather loot and armor for a safer approach. Solo modes suck on these I always play with teams and strategy and teamwork is somewhat crucial. 

Edited by Vini
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Vini said:

BTW played Apex for about an hour yesterday and gave up. Aim assist and stupid ass cartoon shit I just wanna play a real military shooter

in other words you are bad and didn't know what to do. the game is garbo anyway